The swords emitted heavy amount of mana , Taehyung's eyes widen but he acted calmly and lashed her sword at him , the clash of the both swords made a huge impact , making both of them fly in the opposite direction .

Zoba collided with the cave wall where as Taehyung somehow managed to control himself , he picked his sword and quickly rose up to take his stance . Zoba scowled and used his mana at Taehyung but he was enough powerful to shield himself . 

The whole place was looking no less than a desert , Ara hanging in between it

The whole place was looking no less than a desert , Ara hanging in between it . Taehyung spit out the black fluid and hissed in annoyance . Zoba glared him and started striking at Taehyung , who shielded himself from the upcoming attack . 

The younger male groaned as Zoba's strikes became more fierce and strong . The hatred boiled inside him and the urge to pierce his heart with his sword screamed in every cell of Taehyung . He tightened the grip on his sword and blocked every attack that came from Zoba . 

Zoba was sweating heavily behind the mask , the sweat bead up on his neck and drip down his chest . He gulped and focused on the man before him , the situation was Do or Die . And he wasn't agreeing to give up any moment soon , he can't lose to such a fickle minded man . Only mana can't make a person strong , It's his aim and determination . 

Ara groaned as she revived from the darkness , she blinked but due to weakness ....everything seemed blurry to her , she squeezed her eyes trying to adjust her sight , only to see blurry images of two figures fighting . 

She was breathing heavily where as her head was spinning , she balled her fist weakly controlling her sudden urge to throw out . She smiled and stared up at the night sky , the full moon just directly over her head . Blue and pale . 

Her eyes widen as her beautiful dark orbs landed on them , It was not only odd but kinda bewitching

Her eyes widen as her beautiful dark orbs landed on them , It was not only odd but kinda bewitching . Her body started shivering vigorously , she screamed in an animalistic way unable to bear the intolerable pain . 

On the other hand Taehyung and Zoba were busy tackling each other down , most of Zoba's men were perished while Minhyuk's energy was soaked by Taehyung . Zoba kicked the black mana bearer but Taehyung wasn't that easy in the first place .

He hissed and dodged the second kick , swirling around him and hitting Zoba's back with his elbow . Zoba lost his balance and rolled down the ground , groaning in pain . He cursed under his breath and tried to get up resulting to drop his white mask .

Taehyung's eyes widen seeing the mysterious person , whom he thought as some ugly monster ....but in reality he looked no less than a beautiful Prince . 

" You made a mistake

" You made a mistake ." He whispered , Taehyung gripped on his sword tightly and made himself ready to attack when they both got startled by Ara's animalistic scream . " What the heck ?" Zoba frowned and averted his gaze towards the figure floating in mid air but it seemed like she's under water . 

*****************End Of Chapter 54 

Ganghan : Taehyung's Sword !! 

Thanks For Reading . See You Later In Next Chapter .

- Charil Meng .