He nods and we talk for a couple of minutes and we make a few TikToks because you know, why not. "Anthony would kill me if he knew I was out here!" I state knowing that I should probably start heading back in. "Yeah, well he already knows, he just liked my TikTok!" Payton states frowning, my face drops "we should probably start running!" I joke. But when we see Anthony enter the lobby, I grab Payton's hand and I start running. I run around the hotel and stop when we turned the corner. We both watch as Anthony walks outside, we giggle and Anthony hears us. We both start to run and we both swing and jump on the fire escape stairs. We sprint up the stairs and we jump through the only open window.

We both lay laughing on the bed that saved us. We then see Jaden and Josh walk out of the bedroom. Jaden goes to speak but me and Payton see Anthony step up the final step. Payton grabs my wrist and we both run out of the room and into the room 201.

We lock our selfs in the bathroom, where Bryce and Taylor are making TikToks. Anthony opens their bedroom door, me and Payton jump in the shower and put our fingers over our lips and then we both grab Taylor and pull him the shower. We close the curtain and turn the shower on.

Bryce walks out of the bathroom "Bryce have you seen Anna or Payton?" Anthony asks. "No, why?" Bryce responds, "Bryce give it up I literally saw them run into this room!" Anthony snaps. He starts walking around the room and burst into the bathroom. I wave at Taylor, Taylor then sticks his head out of the shower. "You good mate?" Taylor asks, Anthony shakes his head and walks out of the room and down the corridor.

We all hop out and laugh, "what was that about?" Taylor questions whilst drying his hair. "Well me Anna were making TikToks outside and Anthony got mad and chased us!" Payton says laughing.
Me and Payton go back to our rooms.

I go back to sleep peacefully.

I feel my something holding my wrists, I open my eyes to see Anthony. "Hi!" I cheerfully say. He smiles and then frowns, "SOMEONE HELP ME!" I scream and then Noen and Chase burst into the room.
Avani jumps on Anthony's back and Chase and Noen grab me and drag me out of the room. We start running, I spy Payton coming out of his room. I grab him and we all start running down the corridor.

I look back but then I collide with Jaden as he comes out of his room. We both fall to the floor, Chase then lifts me up and starts dragging me "SORRY JADEN!" I shout feeling bad. Me, Noen, Chase and Payton start running down the stairs and into the gym. We all hide behind Josh, Bryce and Taylor. Bryce taps our shoulder and starts to run to the exit, he opens the door and we all run out. We run round to the lobby and into the elevator.

I run into my room and put on this

I run out of my room to see that the three boys were waiting for me

I run out of my room to see that the three boys were waiting for me. We run out of the hotel and get a Uber to the mall.

Once we arrive we sit in a cafe.

paytonmoormeier

Liked by jadenhossler, joshrichards, Avaannii and 789,675 others

paytonmoormeier: well the last 24 hours was fun @anna_reeves
Fan34: omg what's the tea?
Anna_reeves: I have never ran so fast in my life
->paytonmoormeier: me either partner in crime 😂
Avaannii: Anthony is so pissed 😂💗
->anna_reeves: I have always wanted to visit Bali.
->paytonmoormeier: me too 😂