Chapter 56

Oh my goodness, guys we have 3.4K views! I am so happy, thank you so much! Okay I am really sorry for the long break but I was enjoying the loooooong Christmas break. And ... now I am back to going onnnn and onnnn and onnnn. Okay well here is the next Chapter as promised, sorry again for the super long break. 

A few months later ... 

"No, no, no, no, no, Dean! You can't eat Iggy!" Sophie yelped as he once again tried to shove Iggy's new pink afro curls down his throat. Dex must've stopped by once again without notifying Sophie or offering to help her watch the kids. Honestly, she felt like everyone was avoiding facing Sophie. 

The kids were adorable, but they were also a handful. Addy would always be crawling off when Sophie took her eyes off her for even a second. And, Fitz was always gone because of his new place as an Emissary. 

Sophie started nagging at Iggy's wing, trying desperately to get Iggy out of Dean's mouth without getting drool on her hands. 

Again 

Literally, SO MUCH DROOL!! 

Ding dong, Ding dong!

She got distracted by the doorbell ringing. She huffed in frustration. "Okay, listen Dean." She started talking to this tiny, innocent baby. But she could swear he was the smartest kid out there. As well as Addy. They could understand her every word. She had to spell out the word bedtime to Fitz so they wouldn't start crying or screaming. She looked back at Dean who was looking at her with the biggest eyes. "Don't even try me, Mr. Vacker." She was once again reminded of her new last name. It still ... didn't seem even the slightest bit right. The Vackers were so perfect, and wonderful, and .. She shut down her thoughts there. She was a Vacker, and so were her children. Perfect. Wonderful. 

Ding dong, Ding dong!

The Doorbell rang once again. It must be Keefe. Sophie thought. She turned to Dean. "Take him out of your mouth right now, or else no more cookies for dessert tonight." Dean looked at her with huge wide eyes, and dropped Iggy immediately. Haha. Nailed it. Sophie thought. 

Ding dong, Ding dong!

 Sophie sprinted to the door "I'M COMING, ALRIGHT! I HAD TO GET AN IMP OUT OF MY SON'S MOUTH AN--" Sophie opened the door and found Keefe and Dex standing at the door. 

"Oh, Hi guys. I'm sorry, I'm a little busy. Can you maybe come over later tonight?" Sophie asked, running a hand through her hair. "Nope!" Keefe said, and pushed past her. 

Sophie watched him as he ran over to Addy and picked her up. "Hey there, you! Did you miss uncle Keefe?" 

"Feefe." Addy said, a new trail of drool sliding down her cheek. "Hehe." Keefe said. "She knows who I am." 

(Seriously, look up the word feefe in the Urban dictionary.!!!! 😅)

Dex strolled in behind Keefe. "Agent Sophie, you are officially relieved from duty for a total of 3 hours, 8 minutes and ... 17 seconds."

 He then grabbed her birth fund from Dean's mouth and handed it to Sophie. "Go have fun. We can take care of them for a few hours." Sophie smiled and hugged them both. "Thank you guys! But only 3 hours. And if anything happens to any of them ..." She trailed off. 

"Ok got it. Geez. I thought Silveny was bad when she had her foals. Oh, also do you got any treats in the kitchen?" Keefe asked. 

Sophie sighed. "Um, actually tons. I think we have around 50 cookies and a bunch of mallowmelt. If Dean doesn't behave, you can take away his right to have cookies at dinner. And also keep a close eye on Addy because she will literally hide from you. Their favourite game is hide and seek but you have to cheat or else you will never be able to find them. Also you don't have to go easy on them because they literally have x-ray vision. And the-" 

Sophie got cut off by Keefe slowly shoving her out the door and closing it.

 Sophie managed to get a few more words out, "And their naptime is at 3:20 sharp!" Before he closed the door.