Chapter 31

"Vika Heks!" Keefe called, and Vika whipped her head around. Sophie tried to hold Silveny back, but she rushed over to Luna. Calm. Baby Okay. Sophie transmitted. Silveny's thoughts darkened BITE! She chanted, and Sophie almost agreed.  She hated Vika just as much as Silveny did, but the council might take the precious alicorn family away. Calm. Baby okay. Not hurt. Baby Okay. Sophie transmitted to Silveny, and thankfully Silveny calmed down. Sophie called the two shimmering horses towards her, and Silveny came slowly, covering Luna so much that the little horse could hardly see. Once they were safely over to Sophie, Keefe raged on Vika, and Sophie hailed councillor Terik. He showed up with all the councillors and they argued on and on. "ENOUGH!" Councillor Emery finally shouted. He took a deep breath and said, "Before all this happened, we agreed that Sophie and Fitz could take the alicorn family to Silverfield. The matter is decided. Sophie and Fitz have the responsibility of caring for the alicorns. Whoever tries to take them from now forwards will be faced with a tribunal." He overlooked everyone before nodding in satisfaction and leaping away. Silveny kept chanting. BITE! BITE! BITE! She transmitted, practically begging Sophie. No, Silveny. Baby Okay. Safe. Sophie transmitted, wishing she could plead mentally. Silveny surprisingly calmed, and then SAFE! HOME? Silveny asked.  Sophie smiled, Of course.