🐾♠️😾Baby!Husk X Reader😾♠️🐾

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎃♥️Drawing is made by this talented person right here --> Vithany On Amino
Please go and check them out, their art and drawings are amazing, plus look at this cute Gif they did.
♥️🎃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎃♥️A/N~A Request from Elenahedgehog, I hope that you will enjoy it.
Thank you to Elenahedgehog for requesting this!♥️🎃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^Let Us Begin, Shall We?^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you sat in your kitchen minding your own business when you hear someone knocking at your front door, you quickly stood up from the chair and walked towards the door. you gently opened the door and looked at who disturbed you.

and to your surprise it was Charlie and Vaggie with a small basket in their hands, they both smiled gently at you. you smiled back and said a small hello to the, you moved aside just so there was enough room for both of them to walk in. when they both were inside your house you closed the door and started walking towards the living room with them.

"So what brings you here?" you asked gently with a small smile.

"Oh well, we have a small problem and we thought that maybe you could help us with it" Charlie said back.

"Ok, and what would that problem be?" you asked while tilting your head a little to the side.

"well somehow Husk changed into a small baby kitten and as we don't know anything about animals we thought that maybe you could help us" Charlie said while giving you her best puppy eyes.

"Well, that's fine I can help, but where is he?" you said back.

"Oh right! here!" she said while grabbing the basket from Vaggie and nearly shoving it into your hands.

you gently took the small green blanket off the basket and placed it on the small coffee table and looked into the basket.

when you looked into the basket you saw a small version of your favorite grumpy cat, his top hat and bow tie were miniature versions as well, he stretched and shivered gently when the blanket was dorn down from the basket.

you gently put the basket down and reached and grabbed the small cat into your hands, he was the size of a baby kitten. you sat down and placed him in your lap. you saw both Charlie and Vaggie waving a small goodbye and then leaving you be with the tiny kitten.

you reached your hand and petted his tiny head with your thumb while the other hand went to pet one of his wings, they gently twitched but then relaxed under your warm touch. you gently poked his heart-shaped nose so he could wake up. he started to twitch and shake and then stretch, he opened his eyes gently and flap his wings open just for a while and then close them back up.

he looked at you with an irritated glare but then stopped when his stomach started to rumble with hunger. you noticed and grabbed him with both of your hands and when you got up you started walking to the kitchen, when you made it to the kitchen you placed your mini Husked down and walked to your fridge to grab some milk and some tuna that you bought the day before.

you grabbed a small plate from one of your cabinets and a small bowl from another and placed the tuna on the small plate and poured some milk into the small bowl, you grabbed the plate and the bowl and placed it onto the kitchen table.

you backed away from the bowl and the plate as to not scare the small kitten away and stared at the cat.

he slowly started walking or should I say wobbling towards the bowl and the plate. when he was in front of both the things he first sniffed the tuna and after the milk. When he was done sniffing the food and the milk he started eating and drinking.

after some minutes when he was done you grabbed the bowl and the plate and placed them in the sink. you walked back to the table and grabbed Husk from it, you started making your way back to the living room to take a small nap.

when you were in the living room you sat on the couch and grabbed one of many blankets that you had on the couch, you laid down and placed the small kitten on your chest and then you placed the fuzzy large blanket on top of yourself and the kitten.

{time skip}

you were currently looking for your small trouble making kitten, well if ya wanna know what he did it's very simple, you left one of your painting pallets that had some paint on it and left to grab some other things from the next room but when you came back you saw the biggest mess that anyone can make, you looked around and saw the trouble maker who did it.

he was all in paint, covered from head to toe with paint in his fur. you marched towards him and was about to grab him when he suddenly started to run away from you. you raced after him but tripped and you didn't know where he left to. so currently you are looking for him so you can give him a bath.

but to your surprise he left straight to your room, and how do you know that you may ask, well he was all in paint so it was easy, there are many paint paw tracks everywhere in your room so yeah.

you found him near your closet trying to hide away from you but to his surprise, you grabbed him at the last minute when he was about to go under your dresser.

"Sorry Huskers but you need a bath" you said gently towards the struggling kitten.

he mewled in response and tried his hardest to loosen himself from your grasp, but your grip just tightens on him.

when you reached the bathroom you placed him in the sink and started to run a decent amount of warm water, but not to warm. you grabbed some soap and placed it on top of his back and then rubbing it in.

{time skip to were you are done with cleaning him up}

you placed your tiny kitten on one of the fuzzy pillows that you had on your bed and then sitting on the bed next to the pillow, you started to pet his tiny head. you needed to wash his bow tie and his top hat because of the paint but he didn't really care much.

he nuzzled his head to your hand and started to purr gently, you placed a small kiss to his head and then to his wings. he purred gently at the touch of your lips against his fur, but he didn't mind much.

you grabbed your phone and started to play {whatever game you like}, after some minutes of playing you placed your phone down and started to get up from bed so you could change into your pj's, you grabbed your pj's and went to the bathroom and changed quickly. When you were done you placed your clothes back into the laundry basket and then leaving to your bedroom again.

you sat on the bed and took the blanket off so you could get in, when you were done you placed the blanket on top of yourself and laid your head on one of many pillows, noticing that Husk went closer to you so he could snuggle with you.

you grabbed the tiny kitten and placed him near your neck so he could snuggle into your neck. when he felt the warmth of your neck he purred gently and started dozing off.

you kissed him gently on top of the head and then gently plopped your head back down on your pillow, you closed your eyes and started to doz off yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Words Counted~1338|

🎃♥️I hope you all enjoyed and had fun reading, it was another request by elenahedgehog, I hope that you enjoyed it and had fun reading.

Hope You All Are Staying Safe And Have A Wonderful And Lovely Day/Afternoon/Evening~ Strawberry_Traveller♥️🎃