⇢︎ Seokjin ⇠︎

| 3rd p.o.v |

Being a single chubby mother living in Seoul, South Korea can be very difficult, especially when people would criticize you for not having the father around or having a child at such a young age.

(Y/n) didn't care what other people say, okay what if the father did leave so what? She managed to raise a baby on her own.

(Y/n) just graduated from her University at the top of her class. Now she owns a small bakery but she mostly works at home, which is good because that means she get times to focus on her son.

"Eomma, how come I don't have a appa?"

(Y/n)'s heart sank when she heard her son words come out of his mouth.

She was about to comfort her child but the sound of the doorbell ringing interrupted the moment. That once sad child quickly turned into a cheerful child as he quickly went to go see who's at the door.

"Eomma, it's appa! He's back!"

Your son exclaimed, you raised an eyebrow and walked towards the door.

Heat rushed towards your ears and so did Seokjin. My son quickly gave Seokjin a hug and then forcefully pushed him inside your apartment.

"Um, hey (Y/n)" Jin spoke awkwardly as he stood in the middle of your living room.

"So what are you doing here?" You asked.

"I actually was hoping if you'll goonadatewithme?"

You raised an eyebrow not knowing the last thing he said. Your son stood in between the both of you smiling like crazy.

"Pardon?"

Jin let out a deep breath and said it one more time.

"Will you go on a date with me?" Jin asked with his ears all red.

"Eomma, please say yes."

Your son kept pulling on your pants wanting you to say yes. It took you a moment to think. But the look on your child's face you've never seen before and it only shows when he's around Seokjin.

"Why me? I'm not perfect like the rest of the women in Korea."

Jin took my chubby hands into his and looked into my eyes.

"Han (Y/n) don't you ever compare yourself with other women. In my eyes you are different and if your gonna talk about your weight I don't care about that. I think your beautiful, talented, smart and caring. And the most amazing thing about you is that you were able to raise a child on your own without any help. That's why I lo-."

Jin stopped talking realizing he was about to say the 'L' word. You smiled knowing what he was about to say.

You haven't felt that warmth feeling in while only when your son was born til now.

Your not much of a bold person but you walked closer to Jin and cupped his face, brought his face down. You felt his plump lips brush against yours.

Jin placed one hand on your back and the other on your warm cheek. Jin then closes the gap and kissed you passionately.

"Eww! Eomma is kissing appa!" Your son screamed in disgust. Jin broke the kiss and picked up your child and played with him.

(Y/n) smiled knowing that your son was happy that Jin was his 'appa'. As for you, you felt loved again and that your not gonna go through parenting alone.

"Yay! I finally have an appa!!"

A start of a new happy family.

❤️❤️

• • • • •

Hello my lovely readers!

It's been awhile, anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I took my time off from my English class to finish this chapter.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Okay but on a serious note have you've seen the concept photos and the videos?!

I know this isn't important but I finally got a job, I started last week on a Wednesday at Cold Stone Creamery!

Q&A

Q: Are you going to see BTS ?
A: I probably won't this year again :(

Q: Are you going to see BTS ?A: I probably won't this year again :(