↬ Jimin ↫︎

- angst
- cutting
- blood
- read at your own risk

—————

| Your p.o.v |

I look at myself and started cry even more than before. Her words kept replying in my head, like their glued to my brain.

"I don't want you near me and my son ever again. You bring disgrace towards this family!"

I haven't talked or seen Jimin for the past couple of days. But I'm sure he's going to find out eventually. His mom was never fond of me, from the moment he introduced me to her.

I've tried to ignore her but she crossed the line this time and brought my self esteem down. I never told Jimin because it's his mom we're talking about.

I stood up from my head and headed towards the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and I knew she was right. I wasn't pretty like any other korean women. I've been body shamed my entire life, until I met Jimin.

But that's all gone now, I once again look at myself in the mirror and pulled out a small razor from the cabinet. I was only wearing a sports bra and I traced the stretch marks that were on my pudgy body.

I look down at my wrist and saw my old scars before I met Jimin. Tears started to form in my eyes, I brought the razor to my wrist and slowly pierced my skin and slide the razor across my skin.

Blood trickledown my skin, I did this a couple more times on both my wrist. I stopped when I heard knocking at my front door. I panicked and quickly started to clean up.

"Y/n? Are you here?"

I heard Jimin's voice and panicked even more. I don't want him seeing me like this. I put everything away and clean the skin and making sure there is no blood.

"Y/n, are you in the bathroom?" Jimin asked. He tried opening the door but I locked it. I guess it made Jimin panic and started to bang on the door. I put on my long sleeve shirt that I had on earlier.

I quickly unlock the door and Jimin burst in with a worried expression on his perfect face. I notice Jimin looking around the bathroom for anything suspicious.

He then looks at me and grabs ahold of my hands, I tried to hide the painful scream. The scars are still fresh and not completely dried. But unfortunately blood started to leak and spread on my sleeve.

"What the-" Jimin rolled up my sleeve and faced my palms up. He saw my scars that I did; I looked down and started to cry silently.

"Jimin I'm-" I started but Jimin cut me off.

"Did my mom make you do this?" He asked with the hint of anger. His beautiful eyes were now dark and filled with anger, his aura changed completely.

"No, she didn't. It's all on me." I lied, hoping he'll buy it. But knowing Jimin he didn't believe me.

"Don't lie to me. I know it was mom who caused all of this. Why didn't you tell me? I was so worried when I haven't heard from you these couple of days"

Jimin sat me down on the toilet and his on the tub. He grabs some hydrogen peroxide and cotton balls along with some bandages.

"I'm sorry; I'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner. I tried my best to ignore your mom but she got under my skin this time. Telling me that I'm not good enough for you. And how I bring disgrace towards your family."

I hissed when Jimin lightly tapped the cotton ball with hydrogen peroxide on my scar. He then looks at me when I sad face. Jimin kisses my forehead and looked me in the eyes.

"Please, don't ever scare me like that ever again. I don't care what my mom thinks. I love you and nobody can change my mind. Not even for a million dollars. I love you Y/n l/n. You are beautiful in my eyes and I'll will beat the crap out of anybody who talks low of you. You are my soft marshmallow that I love deeply. So please love yourself.

I smiled knowing that Jimin will always be by my side. I have to be strong. There will be people out there that will body shame but at this point it's time for me to take a stand.

"I love you" I said.

Jimin kisses me softly and backs away with his forehead against mine.

"I love you, to."

——————

I'm shedding tears 😭

I'm listening to magic shop while I writing the last part and it gave me more inspiration.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I also want to say that please don't let other people get you down because of your body. You are beautiful in your own ways and there is someone out there who'll love you.

If your having problems don't be afraid to message me privately in my messages.

You will surpass this! I promise!!
~(◕✿)

Don't forget to comment and vote!!

Like Namjoon said. "Please use me, please use BTS to love yourself."

Stay safe lovelies 💜 I love each and one of you. Te amo 💜

 Te amo 💜