↬︎ Seokjin ↫︎

Thank you miss-bangtann for the suggestion 😌

———

| Your p.o.v |

Being a foreigner in South Korea is fun and all until some people start fat shaming me. Koreans are known for their beauty and amazing bodies.

Then there's me, I was chubby. I actually love my body, it's just I hate when people start to stare.

But here I am in the middle of a small park I always go to; to set up my equipment. I always wanted to be an idol when I was little but things changed once I was in seventh grade.

I studied Korean back at my hometown so now I'm fluent at it.

I place down my guitar and placed my microphone stand and then hooked it up on the speaker.

This is one of my passion, playing for other people to enjoy my music. People have commented on how my music gives them good vibes and how it makes their day even better.

That made my heart go uwu.

The people at the park knew who I was and waited for me to perform. When I was done I greeted everyone for coming to see me play.

I kinda knew everyone who usually is here until I spotted a man I never seen before.

He must be new, welp lets show him how talented I am!

I let my chubby fingers free and started to play.

———

After my performance everyone clapped and once again my heart went 'uwu'.

After a few more songs, I decided to wrap it up and head home.

Everyone left and the sun was already setting. I packed all of my equipment away.

"Excuse me?"

I turn around and spotted the new guy from earlier.

"Yes? You need something?" I asked.

The man looked fluttered and started fiddling with his fingers. I waited patiently for him to talk back.

"I just wanted to say that you were amazing up there" the man said.

"Ah, thank you." I said.

"Oh my I haven't introduced myself how rude of me. My name is Kim Seokjin, yours is?"

"Y/n l/n."

Seokjin lend his hand out. "Nice to meet you Y/n."

Took his hand and let me tell you, his hand was soft as hell.

"Like wise."

We stood their for a while looking into each other's eye and I didn't want it to end. I just met the guy and I'm already falling for him!

'I swear Korean men are better than American men'

"Umm, hehe. I must be going. Maybe I'll see you around?" I said and pulled my hand away and I'm already missing his soft hand.

"Oh uh, yeah I should head back, gotta go make dinner." Seokjin said with a light blush on his handsome face.

I bid him goodbye and grabbed my equipment and started to walk away.

"Y/n! Wait!" I turn around again and Seokjin ran up to me and grabbed my chubby hand and handed me a piece of paper. He smiled and ran off the other direction.

I open the folded paper and saw his number on it.

Call me <3
xxx-xxx-xxxx

P.S I think you're gorgeous, like me (> 3 <)

I blush and smiled to myself. I shoved the paper into my pocket and walked back home.

Mmm, Kim Seokjin. I swear I heard that name before. I just cant remember where. Oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️

—————

Don't forget to comment and vote my lovelies ✨💞