↬︎︎ Seokjin ↫︎︎

| 3rd p.o.v |

It's already October, which means Halloween is approaching. Not many people love Halloween because all the creepy things that could be lurking in the dark.

But for (Y/n) she loves Halloween and that's why she volunteer to work at a haunted house all throughout October.

"Ah, don't you just love October?" (Y/n) asked her coworker.

"No, not really, I prefer summer." She said wrapping her scarf tightly around her neck.

It was already freezing in Korea but with (Y/n) chubby figure kept her warm most of the time, which she loves about.

"Okay guys, tonight we have special guests coming. You may have heard of them or seen them but please don't freak out when they come." The boss said.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan, is coming to our haunted house to film a new episode for their show. So please be respectful and treat them like regular human beings."

Everybody nodded their heads and went to get everything ready when they arrive.

:::

| Your p.o.v |

Nightfall had arrived and I stood outside next to my boss. He'd asked if I could go with the boys encase anything bad would happen which shouldn't.

I shoved my hands in my sweater to keep them warm because it's literally 54 degrees outside and it's windy. I still love it though.

I was busy making faces on the gravel waiting for the group to arrive. I felt butterflies in my stomach, I'm actually going to meet them in person.

My boss nudge me and I look up to see the boy standing in front of me.

'How did I not hear the cars pull in?'

They we all staring at me, I felt my ears go hot and took a deep breath to calm down.

| time skip, introductions are done |

After introducing myself to the boys, their producer told them that I'll be with them till the end and making sure no accidents happen.

Also telling them that there are hidden objects all around the place and who ever finds the most wins a $100 visa gift card.

Once the producers was done taking everyone was in a group, since their are eight people. They included me as well.

The groups were..

Jungkook and Hoseok
RM and Jimin
Yoongi and Taehyung
Me and Jin

'Omg Jin is far too beautiful I can't hangout with him!'

"Hello, worldwide handsome here~" Jin said.

I laughed making Jin smiled.

| 3rd p.o.v |

(Y/n) and Jin were the last to go in, even if (Y/n) worked at the haunted house she never actually been inside so she's nervous and excited at the same time.

Unlike Jin he hates being scared but he was determine to win that $100 gift card.

When you guys first walked in smoke burst out causing Jin to scream and latch himself on to you. His muscular arms wrapped around your chubby body made you melt.

"Hey look and one of the items!" You said.

| Your p.o.v |

I went to grab the item but something caught my hand and tried pulling me in. I screamed and tried getting my arm free but I failed.

I felt Jin press his body against me and helped me pull out my arm. With one last pull my arm was free and I fell backwards onto Jins body.

I quickly pulled myself up and helped Jin. "Thank you for saving me." I said.

"No problem, I can't have a beautiful girl like you die on me now can we" Jin said.

I smiled as a thank you, "look what I got" I said.

I showed him the item and cheered with joy. We continue walking down the haunted house trying to find the items but it was hard to concentrate hearing the other members screaming.

Jin and I talked along the way and becoming friends right off the bat. We got scared here and there but Jin was the most scared. He keeps on latching on to me and hiding behind my smaller body.

At the end, we didn't win at all, but overall it was fun. Jin was a little bummed out that he didn't win the $100 gift card.

Then they got together and said their last word before finishing the video. I stood next to my boss and the boys walked over and thanked us for having them.

When they walked back to their cars I was about to head out myself when I heard Jin call my name. I turned around and he stood in front of me with a blush on his perfect handsome face.

"Hey (Y/n), I was wondering if you wanna watch a movie with me tomorrow? If you're free of course." Jin asked.

'Omg did an idol from the most popular boy group just asked me on a date?! Wait is it a date?'

"Like a date?" I asked

"Yeah, like a date. So tomorrow around 5?"

"Yeah, that's fine with me"

"Awesome, well good bye beautiful see you tomorrow" Jin said and planted a kiss on my plump cheek.

Before he left we exchanged phone numbers and with that I went home and slept with a smile on my face.

::::::::

Hello everyone!

It's spooky season 👻🎃

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Q&A

Q: favorite holiday?
A: Christmas 🎄

Also thank you for 51k!! Ahh! I love you guys and gals. Stay safe my lovelies 💓

 Stay safe my lovelies 💓