↬︎ Jungkook ↫︎

Mermaid au

———

| Your p.o.v |

'The coral reef looks extra beautiful today!'

I smiled to myself as I felt more relaxed whenever I'm in the ocean. It's been about two years since I turn into a mermaid.

At first I hated myself becoming a mermaid because on how cubby I am. Mermaids are suppose to be beautiful and skinny with nice curves and all.

But then I grew to love myself more.

Nobody knows about my secret...except for one.

Jeon Jungkook

My crush, my best friend.

I laid on the ocean floor watching the fish swim above me. I grab ahold of my purple ombré hair and it still amazes me how it changes colors depending on my mood. Right now it's neutral.

I touched my touch and feeling how slimy it is.

I smiled enjoying the sea.

"I should probably head back, but first I want to collect shells."

I stretched my chubby body and swam around to find some more shells to finish a mini project I'm working on.

time skip

I drag myself out of the water and hid behind some rocks where no one could see me. The perks of being a mermaid is that I came with cool powers.

I extend my hand out and slowly started to form a fist, steam was appearing around me; making it easier for me to get myself dry.

After getting myself dry, my legs appeared along with my outfit I was wearing today.

I then started to walk home with the pouch in my hand filled with sea shells in it.

I already texted Jungkook to stop by my house later so we can hang out. Plus he keeps bugging me to swim with him but since we've been so busy with work and our different schedules it hard to make some plans.

But today I had the day off and Jungkook gets out early, so it's a win, win.

I made it home and grab my materials.

I played some music because it helps me concentrate and also to fuck around and dance like a maniac.

An hour passed by and I was able to finish on time, I put my things away and looked at the finished product.

Smiling to myself, I placed the bracelet on my counter and decided to make dinner.

——

I finished making dinner and went to go freshen up. I looked at myself in the mirror admiring my chubby face.

I heard knocking coming from the front door, I speed walk towards the door and opened it revealing Jungkook.

"Hey, Jungkook!"

"Y/n!"

Jungkook embraced me in his muscular arms and i couldn't move. He did smell nice and I actually felt comfortable in his arms, made me fell safe.