↬︎︎ Namjoon ↫︎︎

| Your p.o.v |

I laid down on my couch that's in my office tired from walking all over the hospital. I've been up since 4 in the morning.

Sometimes I want to quit my job but I'm the one that wanted to become a doctor. My eyes became heavy, I closed my eyes for a second until my pager beeps.

I open my eyes and looked at my pager. I sighed and quickly went to the bathroom to freshen up.

————

I was tapping my foot to the elevator music and the elevator stops and the doors open. Six boys starts to pile in the elevator leaving me in the far corner.

I'm not very good with boys because of weight. I had a mini panic attack but soon calmed down when some guy made terrible a dad joke.

The elevator ding notifying me that we're at the fifth floor.

"Excuse me doctor coming through" I said and they moved to the side. "Thank you"

"She's pretty cute"

I blushed and walked faster. Did one of them really called me cute? Me? Cute? I'm a mess and ugly especially in the state that I'm in.

When I arrived at my patients door, I knocked and heard 'come in'. I open up the door and saw a man in his mid 20s reading a book.

I'm not gonna lie he was pretty cute. I clear my head and grab his chart.

"So you broke you're hand while trying to fix the top shelf and fell down crushing your hand in the process, am I correct?"

He looked away embarrassed and nodded his head.

"Well let me see if it's anything serious" I asked.

I walked up to him and he gently placed his massive hand onto my short chubby ones. And I know it only happens in cheesy love stories but I swear I felt something tingly feeling coursed through my body.

He noticed as well.

After checking his hand everything seem normal only a few minor injuries that would be easily fixed with a cast.

Then someone burst through the door and saw those same boys from the elevator. They all got quiet when the saw me and his friends together while I'm still holding his fractured hand.

"Ooh look Namjoon has a girlfriend"

"Shut up, Jin"

'Wow even his name is pretty'

"Anyways I'll inform the nurse to put a cast on you and once she's Don't you'll be able to go home."

I explained ready to take my leave.

"Thank you doctor"

I smiled and left the room.

:::::::

I was in the long looking at some charts when I felt tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw my patient standing behind me.

"Oh hey, Namjoon right?"

"Yeah, I'm glad you remember. I know you're a doctor and all but I was wondering if you wanna grab some coffee with me?"  Namjoon said with a flustered face.

I smiled and turned around. When I turned back around I placed something in his shirt pocket.

"Pick me up tomorrow at 7" I said.

'Omg, I'm so bold for that, I hope it was weird'

Namjoon smiled cheerfully and ran off towards his friends.

••••••••

Hello! I'm back!

I'm sorry it took a while, I guess I have been reading more than writing.

I hope this chapter is okay because I feel like it terrible.

Anyways it's finally October! It's spooky season. Now that I think about I should write spooky stories during this month to get into the mood 👻👻

Don't forget to comment and vote!!

Q&A

Q: Do you still go trick or treating?

A: Yes, who doesn't love free candy!?