↬︎︎ Jimin ↫︎︎

Warning | 🔞
- If you don't feel comfortable with student teacher relationships, I suggest you skip this chapter.

| 3rd p.o.v |

(Y/n) had to stay after school because she may or may not have gotten in a fight with her enemy during class.

You see (Y/n) gets picked on by her bully and she always ignores her but this time she crossed the line and (Y/n) took the first swing causing her nose to bleed.

So now she's with her teacher Mr. Park sitting at her desk quietly doing nothing. Mr. Park is a young teacher around his mid 20s. He's a cool teacher but can be mean when students disrespect his classroom.

Now let me tell you (Y/n) is a beautiful young women with a gorgeous chubby body. She didn't know that but her teacher Mr. Park did.

(Y/n) looked out the window watching the clouds move. Mr. Park or should I say Jimin watched her and how bored she is. So he thought of something she can do to pass the time.

"Miss Kang, do you mind doing something for me?" Jimin asked his student. You turned your head to meet his beautiful eyes that was filled with lust but you didn't know that...yet.

"Yeah sure, what do you want me to do?" You asked as you got out of your seat and stood in front of his desk.

"I want you to go in the back room and just organize and tidy it up a bit, I'll give you extra credit for it" he said

He handed you the key in order to unlock the door and when you got in there it wasn't big of a mess but it still look horrible.

So you got to organizing right away so you could go home. Minutes passed and you were half way done all you need is to move is big box out of the way.

Jimin walked in to check up on you making sure you weren't slacking but was surprised when you were half was done.

Unfortunately moving a big box out of the way you couldn't see where you were going and tripped over a bump on the floor causing you to fall on top of Jimin.

Papers went everywhere and you tried to get yourself up but something held you down. It was Mr. Park holding you tightly.

"Mr. Park I'm sorry are you hurt?" You asked hoping your teacher doesn't get mad.

"No I'm fine but you have to be punished for creating a bigger mess" he said.

"What! That's not fair I tripped on something it was an accident." You complained but soon shut up when a pair of lips had found yours.

You pushed Jimin away looking at him dead in the eye. "What the fuck your my teacher!" You yelled.

"I may be your teacher but you can't deny that you have feelings for me. The way you look at me during class your little writings on your desk that you forget to erase."

You couldn't say anything because it was true and you didn't want to admit, you hate being wrong.

Without hesitation you smashed your lips onto your incredibly hot teacher that definitely has feelings for you.

And with a minute Jimin was already aligning his member into your warm core. He slowly pushes himself inside of him earning a gasp from you and arching your back.

Now let me tell you he was thick, you felt like he was about to rip your hymen apart even though your not a virgin.

"Fuck, you're tight" Jimin moans and without giving you any warning he starts to thrust himself in and out of you.

You wrap your arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss, it was a sloppy, passionate kiss you guys shared. Jimin literally and I mean literally ripped your shirt off don't ask me how but he somehow did.

He lifted your your bra and started sucking in your pink harden nipples. Biting them, nibbling, pinching, sucking anything to make his precious baby girl feel good.

Minutes passed and you felt Jimin's member twitch meaning he was at his peek same goes for you.

"Jimin, I'm close!"

"I am to just a bit longer"

His thrust became more faster and sloppier by the second as he reach his peek of ejaculation and quickly pulled out and came all over your abdomen.

••••

Both you and Jimin walked out of the school all cleaned up ready to go home since it was already 8:30 but thank god it was Friday.

"Hey um, my parents are gone for the weekend. Do you maybe want to spend the night at my house?" You asked.

Jimin looked at you and smile. "Yeah that'd be great"

You smiled and he offered to drive you home.

"When we get there up for round two?"

Hello my lovelies readers! I hope this chapter wasn't super cringy because I'm a bad writing when it comes to smut.

Anyways don't forget to comment and vote!

I also have a surprise for you guys! I'm coming out with a new book!! I'm not giving details just yet but just wait and see!

Q&A

Q: what grade are you in?
A: I'm a senior | 12th grader | final year in high school then off to community college!

Q: what grade are you in?A: I'm a senior | 12th grader | final year in high school then off to community college!