↬︎ Hoseok ↫︎

| 3rd p.o.v |

"Cherries!"

Y/n screamed as the warm substance trickled down her thigh and into the bed sheets. She tightly grasp the bed sheets that she washed yesterday now ruined with sweat and white substance.

"Why'd you say your safe word?" Her boyfriend Hoseok asked.

"Because I couldn't take it anymore" Y/n said. She saw Hoseok smirk and he laid on top of her.

"Was I that good?" Hoseok said cockily.

Y/n scoffed and pushed him off and headed towards the bathroom to take a shower and then off to wash the sheets again.

What she didn't know is it that Hoseok secretly took a picture of his chubby girlfriend admiring on how beautiful and natural she is.

The next day

| Your p.o.v |

Omg, why do I feel like shit?

Oh no! Not again.

I ran towards the bathroom and puked in the toilet, I've been doing this all morning. Hoseok left early to go dance practice and he doesn't get back until 6:30 in the afternoon.

Then it hit me.

Please don't tell me I might be...pregnant.

Hoseok and I have been dating for almost two years but are we ready to start a family. I wasn't scared or anything, I always wanted to start a family and be a good mother just like mine.

I'm just afraid that Hoseok wouldn't want the baby, but I first had to make sure if I'm actually pregnant.

I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth. I fixed my hair and slide on my blue crocs and grabbed my bag and drove to the nearest pharmacy.

— —

I walked into the pharmacy and went looking for an isle the had the pregnancy test. After roaming the store for what seem like forever I finally found it. I quickly grab two and headed towards to pay but my eyes landed on a big bag of hot cheetos and some chocolate.

I quickly grabbed my hot cheetos and chocolate and went to go pay.

— —

I arrived home and I quickly put my stuff down and made my way to the guest bathroom and opened the box. I read the instructions carefully making sure I don't mess up.

After peeing on the stick, I waited in the bathroom or at least 10 minutes waiting for the results. I was anxious and I kept fiddling with my fingers.

My timer went off from my phone and I clicked the stop button. I took a deep breath and grabbed the test. I had my eyes closed and I slowly opened my eyes.

+

"I'm going to be a mom" I said to myself.

I wiped away the tears in my eyes and that's when the door opened.

"Hey babe, I think you accidentally bought a pregnancy test."

I heard Hoseok voice as he opened the door. He saw me and then his eyes move towards the pregnancy test in my hands.

"Are you pregnant?" he asked.

I nod my head and look down at the floor.

He ran out the bathroom and I ran after him and he was out the door.

"I'm going to be a dad!" Hoseok screams.

I run towards the door and look to see the rest of members outside.

"What!" They all said.

"Congratulations Hoseok!" Namjoon said.

"Wait? What's going on out here? And shouldn't you be at work, it's only 4:20" I asked.

Hoseok turned around and grabbed my hands.

"Our boss said that we can have the day off when we finished everything but it's not much of a surprise anymore since you seen everyone out here, but.."

Hoseok pulled out a small red box and went on one knee.

"Y/n, ever since I met you I knew that you'd be the one for me. I love every part of you and don't get me started with your body..especially in bed oh my god. And now that we're starting a family. I know it took me a while to grow some balls to do this but Y/n l/n will you do me an honor and marry me?"

I was shocked as tears started to form in my eyes.

"Yes!" I faintly said.

Hoseok smiled and slid the ring on her finger. They boys cheered and the maknae line threw confetti.

"Are you sure that we're ready to have a baby?" I asked.

Hoseok pecked my lips and laid his forehead against mine.

"Of course we are, I just know that you'll become a great mother to our child. I also can wait to teach him or her how to dance like their amazing father."

Hoseok laughed and so did I.

"Are you guys hungry, I'll start making dinner." I said and everyong cheered and once again the maknae line ran into the house to see who can be player one on the Nintendo Switch.

"Y/n, I'll help you since your carrying a baby inside of you." Jin said.

"Thank you Jin."

9 months later

"Congratulations it's twin boys!"

The doctor handed you your baby boys and cried happily. Hoseok fainted while you were giving birth but your brother Yoongi was there to support you from all the pain that you went through.

_______

Congratulations on the babies!

Don't forget to vote and comment!