↬︎︎ Taehyung ↫︎︎

| 3rd p.o.v. |

You stood back stage waiting for the next performance that you'll be part of. You were going to be the first ever plus size person to be performing with the biggest kpop band ever.

Well technically your a background dancer but at one point in the dance routine the boys will move out the way and you'll be in the middle.

You walked back to your team but kept your distance as you looked at yourself in the mirror, touching up your light makeup. You were nervous as hell performing in front of a big audience and because your crush will be dancing with you. Kim Taehyung.

You and Taehyung have met three months ago and became best friends instantly and throughout those three months you develop feelings for him but unfortunately you don't know if he feels the same way plus he's an idol.

"(Y/n) we're on in ten!"

You turned around and nodded your head, then you started to walk to the restroom to go do your business before we go on stage. As you walked towards the bathroom a large muscular hand landed on your shoulder and making you turn around quickly.

"Taehyung, don't scare me like that!" You said as you playfully hit him in the arm.

Taehyung only laughed "I'm sorry, but you should've seen you're face."

"Shouldn't you be with the rest of the members?" You asked.

"Yeah but I had to use the restroom and then I saw you, so are you ready to preform with us?"

"Yeah, it's exciting but I'm also nervous, this will actually be my first time performing on live television."

Taehyung came closer to you and places one hand in your cheek and the other around your plump waist causing your ears to turn red.

"Don't be, I'll be there with you the whole time and trust me I've seen you dance and your amazing"

You smiled and making Taehyung heart beat faster, you guys started at each other for a moment when you notice Taehyung starts to lean in and you do the same.

His soft lips met yours.

You felt butterflies in your stomach and your heart beat was beating rapidly. The both of you pulled away and smiled.

"Be mine?"

At this point you wanted to scream your heart out, your freaking crush/best friend just asked you to be his!

"Yes!"

Taehyung smiled and pulled you in for another kiss. This time longer and more passionate until you guys had to break it up because it was time for you guys to get on stage.

You guys walked away hand in and forgetting the import issue that the both of you didn't use the restroom.

Hello guys, I'm finally on my Thanksgiving break!

I'm sorry if it's short but at the end I really like it. Anyways I hope your guys have a good thanksgiving. 🦃

Q&A

Q: when do you go on thanksgiving break?  🍁🦃
A: today is the first day 🍂🍁

Q: when do you go on thanksgiving break?  🍁🦃A: today is the first day 🍂🍁