Joonie

Jimin had woken up not too long ago, and everyone had been there to help Jin with anything he may need to check Jimin's well-being. Jungkook and Hoseok had been talking about going out to a studio Hoseok's friend ran to practice gymnastics, martial arts, and ballet to practice balance and grace while they moved so people wouldn't hear them if they happened to be near. Namjoon was talking to Jin about how joining the two would be smart for them, especially since they had the least amount of both and were continuously getting hurt when they were out doing 'errands,' as Jungkook phrased it.

In his defense, the entirety of Bangtan other than Yoongi and Jin had known that Jimin was aware of who they were. It made sense to him when he took a closer look at the group.

Jungkook was very strong and well-built despite his age. He had muscles bulging from his arms and legs, and Jimin could also see the muscles that were hidden beneath his shirt flex and tense when he did various chores around the house. He saw some white scars on his arms, showing how much he survived when the group was out in public bringing havoc.

Taehyung, too, was well built, but not as much as Jungkook was. Instead, his whole body was well-toned; his bone structure was solid and intimidating. He could see even from a distance the callouses on his hands, his fingers rough and robust. He had toned arms, not as strong as Jungkook's, but still very. His resting face was imitating; he seemed to be able to focus on tasks well and had precision when he'd toss things in recycling.

Namjoon seemed almost opposite to Taehyung and Jungkook, who were very connected with their bodies and controlling what it did. Namjoon was a mess. He didn't look like someone who could stay quiet while moving, leave a scene without leaving any traces of his presence. On the other hand, he was ingenious. He was fluent in multiple languages; he was resourceful with tons of different approaches to the same task. He was calm in tension and could make smart decisions under pressure and was naturally good at communicating. He was able to think outside the box as well as cheat the system. He built high-end technology that led him to end up building phones for Bangtan so they wouldn't have to go out and buy some. They're much more advanced than anything on the market right now. He knew the ins and outs of almost everything and could figure out anything about anyone if given enough to work with.

Hoseok was very agile and quick on his feet. He could do almost any task given to him, within his range of skill, and do it without making a sound whether he was moving around or doing little chores around the house. Ironically, he was also the loudest person he'd ever come across and also the happiest.

Seokjin, as Jimin had seen earlier, was very well-trained in the medical field, which seemed very important knowing what they do. Jimin also noticed that he'd only seen him on the TV for being a wanted criminal and a part of Bangtan, but when various news stations spoke of any crime that Bangtan had caused that Seokjin was never someone witnesses saw inflicting damage or harm to people.

"Jimin-ah,"

He looked up to see who'd called him, noticing that the men he pondered about were looking at him, surrounding him in a circle while he was on the ground. By the looks on them, they had likely been calling his name over a few times.

"Yes, Hoseok?" Jimin responding to him made a bright smile instantly grow on his face. His eyes were crinkled a bit at the edges of them, smile warming up the room. He seemed utterly pleased with himself before saying a giddy 'hi, Jimin-ah,' making something inside of him warm and fuzzy.

"Can I ask you guys something?" he mumbled, regretting it, not wanting to engage with them and get in trouble somehow. Regardless of his doubtful thoughts, Taehyung beamed and jumps at the opportunity to talk to the little male that they had only officially met earlier that day.