bullets

Content warning: blood, severe injury

there was always something so haunting about waiting. having no control over the present moment, being entirely in the control of fate. it haunted Jimin. more often than not, waiting felt like a death sentence. in the basement of Bangtan's worn-down house, Jimin found himself succumbing to the anxiety that came with the silence. not a sound coming from upstairs.

"what's happening?" he whispered

Namjoon looked over at him, eyes hard with focus. "I'm not sure, there should be gunshots or some sound of distress but it's too quiet." more silence. no noise was coming from upstairs, giving all the men an unsure feeling in their guts. Namjoon looked over to Jungkook about to say something when Hoseok's voice rang through the house, "Jin? we need assistance!"

Jin, sitting at the bottom of the basement stairs, glanced over at the other men, before they all started walking up the stairs at a relatively quick pace. Jimin sat in the same spot Jungkook had set him down in. he could've sworn they were only there for a minute at most and its already over? curiosity got the best of him, following the rest of the guys up the stairs.

"no, hes unconscious but hes definitely alive." jimin heard taehyung explain to the rest of the guys. jimin emerged from the basement before seeing the scene before him; yoongis laid facedown in the doorway, blood seeping from his body. his whole body froze, breathing stopped. taehyung grabbed yoongi by the shoulders, lifting up his limp body, his head still drooping in front of him. hoseok lifted his head up by his forehead, revealing yoongis face, or lack thereof. jimin stared in horror.

the muscles of yoongi's face were showing, blood dripping from bullet holes on his face. one of his sleeves were ripped and the cloth was wrapped around his neck, blood staining the material. his sweatshirt littered with holes and stained crimson and brown. his hands stuck in handcuffs. jimin stood there, waiting. he hated waiting.

"well," jin started. he took a deep breath in, just taking in the situation. he knew realistically he didnt need his help to heal, he could do it on his own by tomorrow morning. but he wouldnt sit there and do nothing. "aish, ok hoseok, taehyung, bring him upstairs." jin rubbed his temples before combing his fingers through his hair. "i cannot wait for this dipshit to wake up," he grumbles to himself before climbing the stairs in a tired fashion. taehyung and hoseok following behing them, one of them holding his shoulders and the other his legs.

jungkooks eyes follow his two boyfriends before shaking his head out of the trance. he walked outside, looking for any signs that could help reveal what just happened. after deciding there was no information other than the remnants of a grey smoke cloud, he goes back inside. He closed the door behind him, looking to namjoon. "no one's outside, there was a small grey cloud which makes me think he teleported here."

namjoon pulled out his phone, typing something in. jungkook waited patiently, crossing his arms by default. "ah," namjoon started. "Min Yoongi Almost In Custody Thanks To The Help of Local Businessman," namjoon started. "its a news article. he almost got caught, not sure how considering its Yoongi but something happened." he continued reading the article, scrolling through his phone. "it says he killed the business guy just as the police got there and that he got away just as they got him in cuffs." namjoon stuffed his phone in his pocket, before noticing jimin was still there. frozen.

"jimin-ah."

the more jimin stays here, the less safe he feels. on one hand, these guys are more than criminals and they're lives are in danger constantly. but on the other, this is the most anyone has ever cared about him. and seeing yoongi, hypothetically the strongest of them all in such a state only reminded him that he's just waiting to be caught. to be found.

he hated waiting.

"jimin." namjoon rested a hand on his shoulder. "lets do something. get our minds off this, yeah?" he proposed. jungkook agreed quickly, knowing they all needed a break of some sorts.

Jungkook ran to the tv in the beat down living room and turned on his nintendo switch. he handed jimin the controller and pulled up Cuphead. "ive been obsessed with this recently and I need a second player. as much as i'm one of the most talented gamers in this house, this game has me beat." he shrugs.

jimin looked at the controller his small hands fitting perfectly. "namjoon can be our strategist and you and i?" jimin looked up as jungkook rested his hands on his shoulders. jimin looked back, only to see his scheming face

"we're the brawns."

--------

jin began prepping the area, clearing the bed in his little doctors office. taehyung leaned yoongi against hoseok as he focused on picking the lock on the handcuffs before they fell to the ground. taehyung and hoseok laid yoongi down, pulling his hoodie off his torso. his body had already started healing some of the wounds, the blood clotting at his chest, bullets slowly being pushed out of his body. "the most we can do is assist what his body is already doing." jin started. "you two grab some tweezers and help him push the bullets out of his chest and face." jin handed the two men gloves before putting some on his own hands. they looked at each other before letting out a sigh.

"yes, jin."

jin decided to address yoongis neck. he was honestly proud of yoongi for remembering to cover the wound and stop the bleeding otherwise he doesn't think yoongi would be home safe right now. jin peeled at the corner of the cloth, wincing as it stuck to his neck. yoongi's body was flinching at the action, jin whispering small apologies. jin got it off, however his neck started bleeding again. Jin got to work stitching up the rather deep gash on his neck, only making jin wonder more what had happened.

Taehyung stared, really uncomfortable with the way the bullets were slowly being pushed out of yoongis torso, all on their own. He knew yoongi had incredible abilities but he forgets more often than not just how capable he is. yoongi isnt some god to them, hes their hyung. their family. their salty, bickering brother. hoseok tapped taehyungs arm, reminding him of the task at hand. taehyung shuddered and used the tweezers to gently aid the bullets out of yoongis body.

"youre acting like you dont put bullets in peoples bodies, tae," hoseok laughed. he seemed to have little to no issue pulling out each bullet, leaving a small hole in yoongis body. they didnt bleed, considering they were already healing, just left a divot in his chest.

"yah, ive just never actually seen his body do this. like sure, he gets hurt but then he just goes to his room and is fine the next day, while the rest of us take months to heal. ugh, its just freaking me out, hyung." taehyung looks away, shivers rolling down his body.

"You can go, i got this, bear." hoseok nudges him by the shoulder slightly, "go up with jungkook and namjoon. hang out with jimin some, i bet hes freaking out." taehyung was more than relieved to be off yoongi duty and he quickly shuffled up the stairs to the living area. hoseok smiled to himself, going back to pulling out the bullets.

Jin laughed to himself, "whipped."

hoseok laughs back, "so are you with namjoonie," neither of their eyes leave yoongi. they couldnt help but hope yoongi could have something like he and the two youngest have. like jin and namjoon had.

relatively soon, hoseok finished taking out the bullets. "what next hyung," he put down the tweezers and looked to face jin.

"help his face, its half falling off. get some of the salve in the one jar above the sink and rub it in. then ill need some help setting up an IV, then youre free to go." jin finished up the last stitches, already noticing a difference in how yoongis body began to heal that section of his body.

hoseok made quick work of his last task before helping jin with the IV. they both went upstairs, greeted by jungkook and jimin screaming at their TV, namjoon yelling at them to jump, taehyung shaking jimin's shoulders when he died on screen, and the everyone jumping out of their seats, yelling when jungkook died and they failed the level.

AN

WHOS READY FOR SOME FLUFFFFF
also i went back and edited like almost all the chapters. if youre interested in rereading them and seeing whats different, have fun :)