nibble (m)

when yoongi woke up, it was to a tingling sensation on his head. his eyes slowly opened, scanning the room, seeing no one in sight and the tv still on. he lifted up his hand to where the sensation was, only to feel a soft blob under his palm, jumping off the couch in shock.

he looked at the couch, seeing non other than jimins calico body flopped on the spot where he was once sitting. yoongi took a second to breathe, calming his racing heart before falling back to the couch, next to the cat. "you startled me, min." he said lazily.

jimin jumped happily onto yoongis shoulder, and sat himself down comfortably before continuing his previous task. it took yoongi a second before he realized jimin was grooming his messy hair.

he chuckled softly, lifting his hand up to pet at his back, encouraging him. almost no time passed until jimin began purring, enjoying the moment between the two of them.

"is it because i didnt shower?" yoongi said playfully. knowing that jimin was essentially bathing him really only had one reason to it, at least from what he understood. jimin lifted his paw up, resting it on yoongis forhead, before licking and chewing at yoongis hair a bit more violently than before, as if he was really scrubbing one spot. they sat there for a moment, neither of them saying anything until jimin accidentally bit yoongis ear.

yoongi stood up, pulling jimin away from him and held him up by the underarms. "alright," he said, looking him in the eyes. "im cutting you off," he set jimin down on the couch gently, listening to jimiin cry out meows of protest.

"absolutely not, you bit my ear."

more meows erupted from him, jimin running over to yoongis foot before tackling it and wrestling with it lightly, biting it softly.

"there is no way you are changing my mind," yoongi said, beginning to waddle over to the staircase, with jimin still gripped onto his leg. "i need to shower on my own anyways."

loud footsteps erupted from upstairs, presenting taehyung running down and seeing the situation. "what are you doing to my jiminie?" he said, almost in horror. taehyung ran over to yoongis foot, grabbing jimin and holding him close to his chest. jimin jumped up to his shoulder, taehyung looking like a pirate with his parrot. the two of them stared yoongi down, accusingly.

"i did nothing! he bit my ear," yoongi pointed at jimin, who leaned against taehyungs head. he looked at jimin endearingly, eyes filled with hearts.

"did you do that?" he said, clearly already having the answer made up in his head. the cat let out a soft trill, both of them rubbing their cheeks against each other, to which taehyung responded 'i thought so,' and gave yoongi a dirty look before travelling up the stairs, mumbling 'lets dip, jimin. he clearly doesnt appreciate your love.' leaving yoongi shocked in the living room.

he quickly showered off, still in shock at the whole situation. he couldnt believe what had happened.

well, the more he thought about it, the easier it became to believe what happened, but he was still processing it.

he dried off quickly and threw on his clothes, before going to taehyungs room, obviously gossiping. he could hear soft gasps and 'no way's coming from the room. yoongi chuckled before knocking on the door. taehyung peaked his head out, before sizing him up jokingly.

"well, if it isnt the meanest person in the house." he said, crossing his arms. yoongi could see jimin leaning against taehyungs bed, mimicking him and crossing his arms too, a playful smile on his face. "here to apologize to my best friend, i assume."

yoongi couldnt help but feel happy at the scene in front of him. he couldnt take taehyungs words seriously, as a smile erupted on his face.

"yah, theres nothing funny about this!"