Luci

it took a couple days and a lot of visits for yoongi and jimin to come to terms with it all. they didnt even have the energy or the words to tell the other guys, though they had the suspicion that seokjin told them and they already knew. they finally were emotionally available to plunge themselves into parenting, quickly hearing all the complaints the others had.

the first one that worried seokjin the most was the food situation. they were all feeding them formula, which the kittens did end up drinking, but they would end up throwing up at least one of their meals every day. seokjin expressed he wasnt too worried as they were only a few days old and newborns tended to have their quirks, but he expressed that it cant continue much longer. "whatever you were doing with jimins bump is my first recommendation." he said, holding the youngest boy in his arms. he passed him over to yoongi, who held his tiny body close to his chest. he looked over nervously to jimin, who had the other two buried in his neck, the three of them purring loudly. he looked happy, an excited smile on his face as he pet them carefully, his small hands enveloping their tiny bodies. he looked back to his son nervously.

"i-uh," was blood really the answer? he didnt want them to live with the same craving for blood he did. he didnt have anything to work with, as he got his abilities much later in life, while they were born with at least something. he looked at the pentagram on his ankle. yoongi fully put his trust in seokjin, biting his finger about to let him lick at the blood when seokjin hit him across the side of the head.

"you idiot, i mean the thing with your hands." he said, dragging his hand down his face.

yoongi sputtered at that, pulling his finger away from his kitten, before quickly sucking the blood from his wound. it surged through his body only for a second when he felt the kittens fingers dig into his chest, feeling the energy drain from his body. he nearly choked on it, shocked at how much he was taking, when seokjin pulled him away, looking as yoongi caught his breath. the kitten beamed happily, bursting with energy, as yoongi looked at his kitten in shock. he shut his eyes, his body easily regaining the energy it just lost. he wondered if it would be the same with anyone else. he didnt want to find out.

"are you alright? what did it feel like?" seokjin looked to him, excitedly.

yoongi stood up straight watching as his youngest son curled into jimins chest happily. "tried to eat my soul or something." he joked, looking over to jimin. "i dont even know what happened."

it took some thinking from all of them, namjoon wondering if limited contact would fix the problem. yoongi nodded, willing to try anything when seokjin held up the oldest. yoongi bit his finger, repeating the process and waiting until he felt the buzz beneath his skin, the reached out his finger to touch him gently, feeling the energy transfer much slower this time. the entire time, he was mewling happily, a small purr escaping his lips. yoongi nearly melted at it, his heart softening as he and his son shared the moment.

when taehyung came over holding his daughter, he held her finger out, waiting for her to take what she needed when she didnt. they both stood there for a minute, unsure of what to do, when yoongi nervously took her in his hands, holding her tiny body close to his chest. he nibbled on his lip, drinking more blood, waiting for her to take anything from him, when she didnt. he pushed the energy to his hands, and forced it against her skin, feeling as she finally soaked up the energy, slowly. yoongi finally relaxed at that, noticing how she didnt seem to take nearly as much as his sons did. he walked over to jimin, his daugher close in his chest, as he finally set her back down in his arms.

--

the second complaint was clothes. taehyung expressed his significant disappointment in the fact that they were so small and that all the clothes they stole for them wouldnt fit on them yet. jungkook was quick to back him up, mentioning how theyd been stuffing them in socks in the meantime as makeshift clothes, to which seokjin was more than unhappy with.