Sometimes I wonder if we matter at all (if we're not written down)

Who will remember, now?

Don and Judy, happily married, find out they're expecting a baby. The tough part, however, comes with telling the other Robinsons.

Requested by @Unknown. I can't find the og requester, so if you requested Don/Judy at any point ... this is for you.

A/N: dude I am SO SORRY to the og requester lmao. idk what happened, maybe I deleted the chapter or the requester deleted the comment but uh?? I can't find anything even in my old notifications??

anyway, I feel like shit. this is shit. the world has gone to shit. everything shit.

I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ITS SO BAD

title is from "Growing Old On Bleecker Street" by AJR.

~*~

"It's positive!"

Her husband blinked at her. "Really?"

She nodded, a growing grin spreading across her face. "Yeah."

Don, also grinning widely, nodded. "Okay, okay." His smile somehow got bigger. "I'm gonna be a dad!"

She came to dreading realization, then frowned as if fully overtook her mind. "Shit."

Don immediately slumped. "What? Something wrong?"

"We're gonna have fell my family." She muttered.

"Shit."

~*~

They decided to do Will first, because he'd be the least likely to blab.

Her and Don found him in his room, reading some book in one of his few off shifts. The robot stood beside him, not doing anything until she knocked on the door.

"Hey, Will." She said. "Can we come in?"

"Sure." Will said cheerily. He put his book down. "What's up?"

"Uh ... we have some news." Don started off for her. Will titled his head quizzically, while Ro beeped.

"Good or bad?" He asked.

"Uh ... good." She said. Slowly, she sat down on the edge of his bed. Don remained standing, looking everywhere but her brother.

"Okay, so what is it?" Will asked. "And why does Don look like he's about to collapse from sheer panic?"

"I'm pregnant." She said, rushed. The room went deadly silent.

Will blinked in shock. Even Ro, who usually filled the silence with robotic noises, sensed the tension emitting from their charge and went still.

"Really?" Will asked finally.

"Yeah, really." Judy said nervously.

Will whooped and flung his arms up in the air. Ro chirped comically. She was unsure if the robot even understood what was going on, but they seemed supportive none the less.

"I'm gonna be an uncle!" Will exclaimed. Don and Judy both shushed him immediately.

"Hey, kid, we're trying to keep it under wraps." Don said in an hushed voice.