Is This A Date?

["Y/n! Where is Y/n!?"]

•••

The volleyball team's focus was now on the stranger who entered the gymnasium. Noya and Tanaka glared at the man upon hearing Y/n's name from his mouth.

"Are you her boyfriend?" Hinata asked without thinking earning a 'stupid Hinata!' from Kageyama. Surely, there are some members who already have a slight crush on you and upon hearing Hinata's remarks, their last hope has been crushed.

"What do you want with Y/n?" Everybody turned to look at the person who asked and unexpectedly, it was Sugawara. "Obviously, I'm looking for her." The stranger answered with a small smirk, his blue eyes stared at Sugawara with interest and his jet black hair became messy because of running around.

"Y/n is not here. She went straight home." Daichi answered to prevent further bickerings since the anonymous guy gave a bad vibe.  "Tsk. Where the hell is she!?" The stranger whispered as he walked out of the gym leaving the people confused behind after hearing that the person he was looking for is not present.

It was Naru Kizuki, your big brother. The reason why he rushed over to Karasuno and went straight to the volleyball club because he overheard it on the phone while calling you. Your muffled voice through the phone was cut and he absolutely heard a handful of girls laughed in the background.

He already concluded that his sister was in trouble and his brother instincts came and rushed to your school but he was very disappointed that you were not there. 'I'm the only one allowed to bully her!!' He thought. "Where the fuck would I find her?" Kizuki cursed underneath his breath and started to run.

Meanwhile, you were having a hard time. The four girls who approached you from before were waiting for you at an empty block. 'Surely, what they want is revenge.' You thought as the girls have already surrounded you.

"Let's see how you beg us to stop and kneel before me!" Saika yelled with a triumphant smile on her over-decorated face. "What are you going to do?" You asked with your arms crossed under your chest. "Stupid four-eyes!" One of them slapped you on the right cheek and the other one slapped you on the left cheek.

The stinging sensation has spread all over your system. Your eyeglass flew on the concrete ground faced downwards and because it was also hardly slapped, it left a scar on your nose bridge. Your cheeks were already red as if it was over blushed. "Are you going to cry now? Oh my, playing brave are we?" Saika said in between her witch-like laugh.

But the next thing you did made them crunch their nose and their eyebrows meet in annoyance. You smiled with all your heart, there is one thing for sure, that others' annoyance becomes your happy pill.

One of them picked up a stone and the other one picked a broken branch from the tree beside you. "My my, using violence ain't right~" You said while humming. Since they already have tools to use, you decided to do a counterattack.

'If one of them gets dislocated, I won't feel bad since they hit me first!' You thought as your smirk grew bigger. "You mother fuc-" "Hey!" Saika's hand stood frozen midair when she heard a man's voice.

You tilted your head and saw a tall guy with a good figure. His hair was a spiky dirty white with black ends which emphasized his feature. His eyes were like an eagle but it held a soft gaze. The next action he did leave the four girls speechless, especially you.

His arms went over your shoulders and his gaze who laid at the four girls kept an intimidating glare. "Just what do you think you're doing with my girlfriend?" He stated with a bored look. You laughed deep inside because you knew that he was actually nervous since his hands that held your shoulders were violently shaking.

"Leave them be, I'm okay." You joined along with his play and smiled at them. Saika and her members were shocked since the gorgeous boy who had his arms wrapped around you was from the prestigious academy called Shiratorizawa Academy. They backed off and ran away, leaving the two of you in awkward silence.

As soon as the man realized that he was still holding you, he got fidgety and apologized to you. "Well, it's okay. I'm also thankful that you arrived." You told him and he stared at you. You picked your eyeglass which had cracks all over it but you couldn't care less and still wore it.

"Right, I was afraid that those girls would break you a bone or two." The man said with an embarrassed smile which made him look really cute. "You got it wrong~ Ahahahahaha!  I was thankful that you arrived before I could have broken a bone or two of theirs." You said and the man only laughed because he thought you were joking. Which is not.

"By the way, I'm Semi Eita. I attend Shiratorizawa. You are?" Semi asked as he held out his hand and you stretched yours to shake it. "Naru Y/n! You can just call me Y/n. I attend Karasuno High!" Semi nodded at your greeting as he searched for something in his bag.

"Oh, it's here!" Semi muttered as he got something out of his bag. It was a band-aid and he placed it on your nose bridge which had a scar. You felt it sting for a second but you still thanked him for his kind attitude.

"What are you doing with my sister? Dating her?" Kizuki cussed under his breath while panting. "I-is this a date?" You muttered as your face got red because your brother got the wrong idea. "Moreover, what are you doing here?" You continued as you ran to him and lend him your pink scarf.

"Semi, don't you dare lay your hands on her." You flinched as Kizuki called Semi's name. 'They know each other?' Just as you were about to confirm your hunch, Semi's words answered your questions.

"Naru?"

■■■■■■

¿Naru¿

ありがと!
500!!
がんばります!