Afterword

Sooooo. It's been a while. Sorry about that. University is soul consuming and writing just didn't fit the schedule at the time. I did check Wattpad every once in a while and always felt super guilty about ghosting everyone. So i made up a plan to just finish the book in one go tonight. Mayhem was so close to being finished and it felt like such a waste to just.. Let it sit there. 

There are so many things i want to fix about this books though. I changed a bit as a person and some of the things make me cringe a bit hahah. So I'm planning to, one day, edit some of the stuff out. It won't effect the story what so every, but just wanted to put that out there.

I'm planning on writing the other books but i won't publish on the regular. Since I write on and off I can understand the frustration from the readers, so i'm just planning to write the stories and release it in one go. This way i'm free to write without having an imaginary time limit. And hopefully won't frustrate my readers too much. 

Some of the comments I have received are the sweetest things I've ever read. Something I don't really deserve after coming back on and off so much. Seriously, some of you guys are super sweet. Thank you and I'm sorry. I hope I was able to satisfy you all with the ending, I'm terrible at writing endings I discovered. The last chapter was awkward as hell for me to write though, not going to lie. But hopefully I'll get better in the future.

Thank you for reading Mayhem. It was an interesting journey, to say the least. 

(Yes there are some loose ends, but that's because it's not the end of this series. They will get a follow up in the next book) (Don't kill me please haha...)