Chapter 14

• Levi • 

• Levi • 

No matter how hard I try, I can't see the road in front of me, everything is a big blur. I feel sweat running down my back and on my forehead while I try with everything I have to keep my motorcycle straight. 

My body feels heavy and I long to sleep. I have no idea how long we have been riding, I was so focused on the blurry  bike in front of me.

The bike in front of me takes a turn and comes to a halt. I bump into the motorcycle and slide of my bike, almost losing consciousness. My bike falls with me,  the weight crushing me before someone lifts it off me. People are yelling around me but I have no idea what they are saying. I look up at the clear blue sky, watching a huge bird fly above my head. Wasn't there some sort of saying that birds knew when people were going to die? Flying above you in circles to let you know that they are going to eat you soon. Charming really. I close my eyes, hoping my body won't be eaten by the bird that is flying above me and lose consciousness.

•••••••

• Haru • 

• Haru • 

My best friend is dying. Her face is paler than normal and her lips are turning white and blueish. I feel myself being pulled into the background of my consciousness. 

"I don't want to be here if she leaves. If she goes than I will follow" my own voice tells me. "We will survive, we don't need anyone" another voice, that is still my own backfires. The voice is stronger than the rest of us but is fragile as well, she just doesn't want everyone else to know. Levi calls her Dark. She is my protector. Dark scares me sometimes but I trust her to keep us safe, for the most part. 

 "I don't want to survive without Levi" the other voice replied, she sounds weak. Her voice is shaking and I know she is scared. Light is her name, she is also named by Levi. What Levi doesn't know, is that she is suicidal. My broken piece. I've lost count of how many times I had to save myself from her when she tried to take our lives. I don't blame her though, she is a little different from the other pieces of my soul. 

 She is the one that keeps all my bad memories locked up so the other pieces of my soul are protected. The things I don't want to remember, she remembers. I have huge holes of memories  missing from my childhood and I feel bad that Light is the only one that remembers. She knows how I got my scares in detail and refused to tell us. Of course i'm not in the dark completely, I have my own lucid memories with Sir but most of them are locked away by Light.