Chapter 33

• Mayhem •

• Mayhem •

•Warning, mature content 

Piercing grey eyes stare into mine. Defiant as usual, the little bitch is stubborn until the very end. I stayed away, letting her come to terms with the fact that she is mine. The panic in her eyes I saw that night made that decision. She needed space and fuck so did I.

That ended today though, while she made her way through the bar, annoyance written all over her. I would claim her today, there was no going back.

I let my hand wander down her slim body, keeping her eyes locked with mine. "Why now" she whispers when I let my hand drift under her shirt, caressing the soft, smooth skin under it.

"If I waited any longer I had to fear for my safety" I grin while lowering down. I kiss her, a real kiss after two weeks of teasing. Levi gasps under me, giving me access to bite her bottom lip. My hands travel their way up to her small firm breast, no bra as usual. I fucking love that.

A whimper escapes from her lips as I tease her already hardening nipple. A whimper I cover with my mouth, swallowing the sound while thrusting my tongue in her mouth. I play with her, tease her body until her skin is flushed, her eyes full of confusion, fear and lust.

I sit up, straddling her while I take of my shirt. I watch as her eyes travel down my body, all the way down to my groin. "I don't know if.." she whispers, vulnerability so visible that it cuts my heart. "Always look at me" I demand, trying to stay gentle while supressing the need to pound into her. But I can't, not with her.

I turn us, my back against the wall with her on my lap. "Since we both don't like someone on top, let's do this" I say with a grin. "Never look away from me, always look at me. It's only fucking me Levi. No fucker other than me." I say while grabbing the hem of her top. With a smooth pull, I pull the fabric over her head. Beautiful tits greet my eyes, tits that draw my mouth to them in an instant.

I continue my play, enjoying the little moans that come out of her mouth. For a hard bitch she almost seems adorable. But fuck if I ever say that to her face. I grin at the thought while biting down on her nipple, earning me a sharp hair pull with a needy moan. "Please" she moans "Don't fucking tease."

Never leaving her eyes, I unbutton her pants. My fingers drifting over her lower stomach. Another pull on my hair. I chuckle and give her what she wants. I watch her eyes roll back when I reach her slit, teasing her clit.

I watch how she reaches her climax, my fingers pumping inside of her while she fucks my hand. Her hips rolling uncontrollably as she her moans grow louder and her and her breathing increases.

The bitch is beautiful, mesmerized I watch the woman that has me completely obsessed become undone. Her body shakes while she scratches my shoulders and back. I take her mouth to swallow her moans while I reach down to undo my own pants.

"You better be on something baby" I groan while pulling my pulsing cock out of my pants. I want to fuck her raw, I want to be inside her with no barriers. I want to own her completely on a primal level.

"Shot" she moans, still coming down from her climax, sweat rolls down her face, her eyes unfocussed while I position my cock on her pussy. "I'm clean" I say, stating the obvious. She Just hums while pushing down, her body instantly seeking to be filled. "Look at me" I order. Her eyes focus back on me and without waiting I press her down, pinning her on my cock.

Levi heads falls back, a deep moan filling the room. With one hand on her hip, keeping her steady, I lift my other hand to the back of her head and grab her dreads. Pulling her head back down, I kiss her.

I help her find a rhythm while kissing her, groaning as she speeds up before slowing down again.

Sweat covers our bodies while we both climb to out climax. I let go of her hip to find her clit, rubbing it while enjoying the fuck out of her needy moans. "Fuck" she moans in my mouth before her pussy clenches around my cock. I grit my teeth and let go of the control I was trying to keep. I let go of her dreads and grab her hip. My fingers still circling her clit, I force her to speed up while pumping into her. "Watch me" I order her. "Watch me claim you and watch as you claim the fuck out of me."

Those words seem to undo her because she screams, her eyes never leaving mine. "Fuuuck" I curse while finding my own release soon after. I bite down in her shoulder, shuddering from the intensity of my own release. Levi's pussy greedily sucking me dry as she continues to climax. 

Breathing heavy, Levi collapses on my shoulder. Her body limb as she leans onto mine. I curl my arms around her drenched body, enjoying her warmth on my body. For once in my life, the feel of a female on top of me doesn't disgust me. It brings a surprising feeling of peace. 

"We found a loophole for our problem huh" she whispers after seconds or minutes of silence. Fuck I'm in a different dimension but chuckle at her comment. "For now." 

"Levi." My eyes open when I hear someone calling Levi's name. The first thing I see is a messy ball of dreads and a tiny body spread over me. A smooth leg lays on my lower stomach while perky tits press at my side. Levi's head is buried in my nap. I grin before looking towards door, instantly loosing my grin when I see Saw leaning against my doorframe. 

"The fuck brother" I growl. "You finally claimed her, took you a while." Saw chuckles. "Meet me downstairs." I watch Saw turn and walk out the door. "Fucker" I say while detangling myself from Levi. I grab a pair of pants and make my way down, not bothering to put on a shirt or my cut. I don't plan on staying away soon. 

I always knew Levi was an addiction. But finally having her shows how deep that addiction goes.  Groaning at the thought of having her again, I feel my cock hardening again. 

I walk into Saw's office and notice Chaos sitting in the corner. "You plan on claiming her as your old lady?" is the firs thing Chaos says when his eyes fall on me. 

"Yes."There is no hesitation in my voice. "Bitch is mine. I made it through the tradition. I stood  my ground. It's my right to claim her." My body tenses, ready to attack if they refuse my claim. 

Saw turns and gives his father a short nod. Chaos turns and grabs something from the floor. "Here" he throws a bag my way and the smell of fresh leather instantly reaches my nose. "Welcome to the Linc family, fucker." Saw says with a grin.