Chapter 19

• Mayhem • 

• Mayhem • 

After a tiring church session, Saw closes off with a short summary about the upcoming plans. While the brothers get up I stay seated, wanting to let Saw know about my suspicions. 

"What the hell are you doing?! Did you completely forget about your ribs and thigh, Levi? I told you to rest, not hang onto a pole, god damn it!" I hear Whiskey half shout from the bar. 

Forgetting my intentions to talk to Saw, I get up to walk out of the room and into the bar. Some of the brothers cover their mouths with their hand to stop themselves from laughing when Whiskey starts preaching Levi about her health. 

Her slightly sweaty skin shines in the bars light, heavy breaths and messy dreads giving her the ultimate sex appeal. The only thing missing would be a seductive smile instead of the deep frown she is currently shooting Whiskey's way. 

"Calm down, it doesn't even hurt that much" she tries, finally able to speak when Whiskey takes a breather from his rant. "Because your pain tolerance is of the roof! Just because it doesn't hurt doesn't mean it's healing, fucking hell. Go lie in your room. Sleep. Stop fucking moving." Whiskey points to the stairs, ordering her to go upstairs. 

Levi just raises an eyebrow and turns around to whisper something in Haru's ear. Haru giggles a little before jumping of the stage and gives Whiskey a pitiful look. "Sorry handsome, Levi doesn't take orders well." 

Whiskey just throws his hands up in the air, stating his frustration before giving Saw a look that screams for help. Saw chuckles and shakes his head, walking over to Levi.

"Levi, give the man a break and do what her says. He only wants the best for you." Levi directs her glare towards Saw and scolds. "Fine."

She jumps off the stage, making Whiskey groan again about moving more carefully and walks to the bar, taking her jacket of off Vicky's hands.

Without a back glance, she walks up the stairs and disappears out of my sight. 

"Saw, can we talk?" I ask my friend after everything cooled down and everyone starts doing their thing. "Office." Saw walks away and I follow him down to the office.

I close the door behind me and take a seat in the old, black leather lounge chair. "What's up?" Saw asks me after sitting down in his own chair, his hands folded into one another and leaning forward a little.

"Don't you think this is too easy? Too simple?" Saw gives me a thoughtful look before nodding once. "I had the same thing in mind. I just can't find a reason for the Riders to start this kind of shit with us. They know they can't win with their numbers, we are a bigger club with more property. We've also lived alongside each other for years. Why now?" 

I rest my elbows on my knees and lean in, "Maybe they want more land more property? Maybe they have help from another force?" Saw just nods, rubbing his hand over his mustache. " I'm hoping Pierce might have some theories about this. He might know more. It is his money and his drugs after all. Maybe he has had some problems with them. And we might be under attack because we are in the way, or maybe we're are just a nice bonus. With Hades Gate out of the way, the Road Riders can easily take the whole state."   

"Let's first contact Pierce before making any real assumptions, but I think it would be a good idea to let Sherlock look into the Riders." Saw grunts in agreement and leans back in his chair, leaning his head back on the leaning and closing his eyes.

"Let me know" he demises me. I get up and walk out of the club, immediately texting Pierce for a meet up.

After walking back into the bar, I notice Haru talking with Vicky and before I even think it through, walk up the stairs and towards Levi's room.

I knock once, immediately getting a curse from the other side of the door. The door flies open and Levi gives me her glare. "Again? What do you want?" I don't say anything and push her back a little, stepping into her room and closing the door.

"Sure come in, want some thee? Biscuits maybe?" Levi sarcastically says, walking towards her bed to take a seat and folds her arms under her breasts, glaring at me once more.

"You've been told to get some rest." I tell her, hearing the amusement in my own voice. Maybe it's her whole demeanor that makes her so different from the other woman I encounter, the woman I hate with everything I have. She doesn't want anything from me, doesn't have a motive to get close to me. She stays real towards me and herself.

Instead of answering me, she falls back on the bed and looks out of the window by tilting her head to the side.

"I was serious Mayhem, I don't want to be an experiment. I have better things to worry about than your own confusion." I shake my head and straddle her before she even knows what happened. Both my knees imprison her thighs, making her unable to move away.I sit up straight, looking down at her tiny form.

"How about we just see where this goes then?" "I can't. It can never happen with you. Trust me" She isn't looking at me, her eyes look far away and a cold mask covers her face. It's been awhile since i've seen that mask and an unfamiliar feeling strikes my heart. 

Gentlier than I have ever been, I place a hand on the side of her face and make her look at me. "Just try?" 

She shakes her head,  looking into my eyes with those cold eyes of hers. "Trust me. I can't."

"Why?" I'm not one to give up easy, although this is my first time convincing a woman. It's usually torturing someone half to death to get answers or killing my way through enemies for the sake of the club, not trying to convince a woman to try out a "relationship" with me. What an interesting life twist this is

Even though I say relationship, I don't really know what to expect. I've never been on a date, never held a woman hand. And never had sex with a woman willingly. Was I even able to do that?

After a minute of looking into Levi's cold, intense dark eyes, I find my answer. Yes, I can. If it's her, I can.

"Because i'm fucked up?" she answers me after a couple of minutes. I was lost in thoughts myself, so I had to backtrack a little to remember the question I had asked her.

"And i'm normal? Babe, i'm anything but normal. Trust me on that." She wants to turn her face away again, but I keep a firm but soft hold on her face.

"Tell me why. And I will tell you why I hate woman. Good compromise right? But babe, what we tell each other stays in this room if you agree. Not even Saw knows. No one knows. You will be the only living person to know."

Something in her eyes change before she quickly covers it up. After another dreading couple of minutes, the coldness in there eyes dissolve, but only just.

"Fine."

••••••••••

I will try to write another chapter today, but guys i'm so fucking tired it's not even funny. All the nerves I had from going to a new school with new people just crashed down on me, so all I want to do is sleep. I'm not gonna, because I would definitely wake up around 4 AM if I sleep now. Okay TMI and no one cares. JUST ME GIVING Y'ALL A INSIGHT ON LITTLE OLD ME. 

Bye!