Chapter 29

• Mayhem •

Mayhem

While the whole club is having fun at the shooting range, i'm brainstorming with Sherlock. We have come up with some sort of game plan but of course, we need Saw's approval. I also have to ask him what he thinks about letting RT and Levi join in on the fun.

Personally, I don't want Levi fighting but RT might be a good choice. I know Saw is hoping for RT to join the club, but I have no idea if that would actually happen.

Loud cheering and yelling fills the building while i'm looking over Sherlocks shoulder, reading the credit trail Yuri has left over the last few days. 

"Want to check that out?" I ask Sherlock. He shakes his head with his eyes glued to the screen. With a sigh, I let the young workaholic be and walk out of the small office that is just for Sherlock alone. It's a dark room, with a small couch, tv and mini-fridge. The desk is in the middle of the room and several computers are standing on top of the small space.

I have no idea how the kid works in such a small area but he never seemed to mind. Even when we asked him if he wanted his own little shed, so he could have his own living space and office, he respectfully declined.

I shut the door of the small office and walk up the stairs. Yeah, not only does Sherlock have a small space, it's also located in the basement, far away from everyone else.

When I reach the bar, everyone is already drinking. The music is already turned up to the loudest volume and sluts are dancing around striper poles or giving the brother lap dances.

"What the fuck?! It's 3 PM?" I scream over the loud music. I hear Mario laughing, he is the closest to me so he could actually understand what I was saying.

"Levi and RT beat Saw's ass in a shooting bet. You should've seen it man. Levi already was a hot piece to look at but after i've seen her with a gun, fuuuuck. God damn I want to try her out real bad."

It takes all my inner self-control not to punch Mario in the face. He always liked the company of woman, all kinds of them, young and old. There is no way i'm letting him anywhere near my pretty little bitch.

I walk away before I do something I won't regret and go on a wide search for Levi.

She is easy enough to find; she is surrounded by my brothers. They are touching her shoulder, smirking down at her and her brother looks like he's about to burst from pride. 

Chaos is standing next to the bar, watching the whole scene from afar.

Instead of walking to Levi, I walk over to my former President. 

"You look proud enough" I grumble while nodding at Whiskey. Soon enough a beer stands in front of me and I take a sip, leaning against the clean bar and watching Levi while standing next to Chaos.

"If you got a daughter that can shoot like that, anyone would be proud" Chaos says. I've never heard him with such a caring voice, it almost creeps me out.