Chapter 13

• Levi •

• Levi •

"I miss stripping." I look up from my phone and give Haru a confused look. "Seriously?" Haru just shrugs and goes back to applying her eyeliner. Correction, my eyeliner. We are getting ready to go to the mall that is roughly an hour drive away. 

"You know what stripping means to me." I just shake my head and get up from the floor I've been sitting on. I know what it means to her but I wish she could find her "fix"somewhere else. "Can it wait a little?" I ask her while looking for my jacket and my combat boots. Haru looks at me through the mirror before looking down. 

"I guess. But I really need it Lev, I feel uneasy if I don't.. I don't understand it myself but-" "I understand. I will look for a place that's safe enough. Okay? Give me some time to figure it out." Haru gives me a small smile and puts the eyeliner away. I give her one of my jackets and she gratefully takes it. "Do you think that hot guy will come with us?" Haru grins when she puts her arms into the sleeve of my jacket. 

"Which one?" I innocently ask her. "The quiet, broody one." I just chuckle and walk out of my room. "Maybe" I say. 

"You ready?" Saw asks me when he sees us come down and I nod. In the corner of my eye I see Mayhem leaning against the bar, looking at me like always. I want to punch him in his face but I also want to ravish that mouth of his. I push those thoughts away and smile at my brother.

"Who has the pleasure of going with us?" Saw grins and points his thumb in Irish's and Jaded's direction. I can hear Haru playfully moan a little in background and it takes me everything not to laugh. She doesn't even have sex but she is insatiable. 

"Be nice" Saw jokes and I just raise an eyebrow. "I'm not known to be nice" I take Haru's hand, dragging her away from her eye-candy and walk outside. I completely ignore my stalker like always. 

I get on my bike and wait for Haru to get on behind me. Instead I see her walk over to Jaded with a playful grin on her face. Irish just shakes his head while straddling his bike and leans back, watching the scene before him unfold. I sigh and take out  cigarette, lighting it up and slowly  inhaling the toxic smoke. 

"So can I ride with you or not?" Haru asks Jaded with a playful grin. Jaded just glares at her, looking down the 1ft 5 that is between them in height. I would say they look adorable, but I've always been a weird person. If a normal person would see this, they would most definitely call the police. Haru looks small and adorable while Jaded looks like murderous predator that could snap her neck with his little finger.

"Come on? Please?" Haru uses her big blue eyes, pouting her lips a little. I want to laugh when Jaded actually looks up, looking pained and not really knowing how to handle this situation. 

I've noticed that Jaded is a very anti-social person, who almost never uses words but his scary appearance to scare people away. Apparently this is the first time that didn't work and now he is at loss about how to handle her.