Chapter 3

• Levi •

• Levi •

It's funny seeing the supposedly scary man in front of me turning into statue after I told him he was my big brother. However, I keep my stone cold mask on and glare at him. 

After a minute or so, he recovers and glares back at me. 

"I don't have a sister." Too bad he doesn't really sounds convinced by his own words. He should work on that.

"Yeah well, like I said, that's what i've been told. If you like, we can do a fucking DNA test. Just to be sure." I'm also not 100% convinced, even though me and my brother do have the same eyes. He is a big man, a handsome man with a dark and dangerous air around him. Dark hair, medium long beard and an old style mustache that suited him rather good. 

"As far as I know I don't have a daughter." A deep, cold voice suddenly says somewhere behind the line of big bikers. I take a step back so I can see behind my brother and find another huge man staring daggers at me. He already has salt and pepper hair and if this is my father, he is aging pretty good. He doesn't even look like a 50 year old man. Strong, muscled body, same height as my brother and intense eyes. The same eyes as me. The same eyes as my brother. The same cold look that apparently runs in the family.

I sight and take out the envelope that was given to me by my private investigator and step around my brother. My brother doesn't stop me and immediately walks after me when I start walking towards my father. I look up at him, ignoring everyone around me and hand him the envelope. He harshly takes it out of my hands and opens the envelope. 

While he studied the information that I had given him, I look around. The bar is spacious, with leather couches and a fancy looking, black wooden bar. There are three stripper poles in the middle of the room, each carefully located so you can see them from every spot in the bar. A pool table stands in a corner, the cues neatly hanging on the wall and the balls are placed in a perfect triangle on the table.. The bar looks wiped down and the alcohol bottles are perfectly lined in the glass cabins that are hanging on the wall.

 This place is clean for a biker bar. Only the scent of cigarette smoke and cigars filling the air.

I turn around and notice the huge logo of the MC, painted on the wall. A black, realistic looking,  grinning skull on a red background. Behind the skull are huge black angel wings and a blunt is hanging out the creepy, grinning skull's mouth. Above the logo reads " Hades Gate " and under reads "MC" and "Nevada". The men around me all have the logo on their backs, printed onto their cuts. Some of them also have a lot of patches on the front, while other only have their names, but all of them have the infamous 1%'er patch. I know some stuff about the MC culture to know that right now, only full patched members are present and I haven't figured out if that's a good thing or not.

On the other side of the bar is another highly decorated wall. And this wall is probably their.. Hunting prize wall? I already know the meaning of the wall, i've seen it before.

 Different cuts are hammered into the wall with nails. Different patches on the backs, telling me immediately who are or were the enemies of this club. There are also a few cuts with the Hades Gate patch, indicating that there had been traitors in this club. But unlike the other cuts, the Hades Gate patch is crossed off by what looks like a huge knife. The other patches on the front are burned off, only leaving burned material.

 Every club had traitors, if you ask me, so it was no surprise this club also had them. You can never trust everyone. 

I look back at my father, who is now showing a lot of anger on his face and a brother who has turned rather pale, but also very angry. I guess my sweet mother was able to keep me a secret from them as well. Bitch. 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS" My father yells. Some of the bikers take a step back, but i'm not a pussy and look at him. "My private investigator gave this to me, problem?" 

Some of the bikers look at me like i've lost my damn mind. Jokes on them, I lost my mind a couple of years ago. 

"THAT FUCKING BITCH" he yells, trowing a punch at the beautiful bar and it splinters a little. Such a waste. " I totally agree." I nod but stop when I get a warning glance from my brother, who has woken up from his shock.  

"I'm sorry, I didn't know" My brother says and i'm confused. 

" Why are you saying sorry for something you didn't have any power or knowledge over?" I ask him. Humans are weird and sometimes I really don't understand their behavior or way of thinking. 

"... Right. Anyway, while our dad is losing his shit, I should probably introduce myself. I'm the President of this club, but you know that already. I go by Saw, but you can call me whatever feels comfortable for you. My dad goes by Chaos... Well, you can guess where that name came from." 

I'm taken aback, how can he trust me so easily. I want to punch him in the face." Are you always this trusting? Shouldn't you ask me for a DNA test or something?" 

Saw smirks at me, amusement shining in his eyes. " We probably will but I knew our mother and she was a bitch." 

Yeah, I figured. I look behind my brother to find my father pacing back and forth, looking dangerous. He is also mumbling something. 

Well, who would have thought. Crazy runs in the family. " Calm down."

 My father looks up and his eyes are almost burning my skin. But it's not like i'm intimidated by him. " Lose your shit after we know for sure." My brother has the audacity to laugh but my dad walks up to me, towering above me. 

Before I can do anything, two huge arms are curled around me and my feet leave the ground. "What the fu-" " I don't need no god damn test. I should have known the moment I saw you that you were mine. That bitch left around the time she was probably starting to show signs of pregnancy and I never thought much of it. She walked off all the time, sometimes leaving for months. To think she actually hid away from me to give birth to you, not even telling me, pisses me off. I should have fucking known."  

" You have a fucked up taste in woman." I inform him. I also hope he will put me down soon, I am losing air. 

Luckily he puts me down and looks into my eyes. It's weird to have someone look at you with the same eyes as your own. 

"You're home." 

•••••

Sup! I'm finally getting a better image of Levi; I don't know if you can tell. I'm the kind of writer that just starts writing, without knowing what the hell is going on.. Levi is the kind of character that is severely damaged and is rather detached from everything. Her thoughts are mostly dry, and that might be because I use dry humor. ( I don't really know if you call it dry in English. It's what we call it in my own language..). 

Anyways, I hope you liked it, please leave a comment and a vote! Thank you for reading!