Chapter 15

JADES POV

I feel arms draped across my waist and all I know is that I don't want to move or open my eyes because I know that my head will start pounding. I don't really remember that much from last night if I'm honest, but I know I'll soon find out. I press my body closer to Perrie's due to the slight breeze.

"Woaahhh someone got busy last night"

The blanket is quickly pulled over me and all you can hear is Perrie telling the person off.

"Jesy, she's asleep for God sake! And no we did not do anything" she hisses. I open my eyes and look at the two in front of me. Perrie has her arm draped over my waist and jesy's standing smirking at me. I shoot her a confused looks and I yawn stretching at the same time.

"What?" I ask, noticing them both watching me. I look down and pull the blanket back up to cover my barely covered chest. "Ow" I groan feeling the pain in my head.

"Hangover kicking in?" Perrie asks and I nod cuddling into her.

"Damn your lucky Pezz, she's cuddly with a nice body. Leigh passed out in my bunk I had to roll her over to get in then she was lying on me all night. I barely got any sleep and she slept in her dress"

"Hang on, what's sleeping in her dress got to do with it?" I ask confused.

"Because she gets an even better view when she wakes up" I laugh and then shut the little curtain on her.

"You cold?" She asks and cuddles me when I nod slightly. She takes her jumper off and I bite my lip at the sight of her underwear clad body. "Here, put this on. I'm too hot anyways" as soon as I go to pull her jumper over my head, the curtain is pulled back yet again. But this time we have more explaining to do.

"Okay, what's going on here?" My mam asks with Debbie now stood behind her. We pull the blanket up to cover both of us before putting the jumper on.

"I fell asleep in my underwear somehow and Perrie's giving me her shirt because I'm cold and she's hot" I explain then turn to face her "hang on, how did I end up in just my underwear?"

"You didn't want to change so you fell asleep when I pulled your dress off" Perrie giggles.

"You know you kept telling everyone blondie was hot right?" Jesy smirks and I blush.

"Did I? Oh my god" I put my face in my hands.

"Yeah" all four say and I just hang my head in embarrassment.

"Why do I get drunk?" I awkwardly laugh.

They eventually shut the curtain, leaving Perrie and I to put some clothes on. I turn over and burry my head into her neck. She laughs at me then I feel her two fingers press down on my neck causing me to whimper.

"What the hell?" I ask and she passes me my phone to use the screen as a mirror. As soon as I look into it I see the dark love bite on my neck.

"Perrie!?" I whisper shout at her and she sits smirking.

"I need to make my mark on a pretty little girlband member like you. Can't have no man or woman hit on you, especially when your in the public eye" she smirks, innocently batting her eyelashes.

"Yeah well what's the girls and our mam's going to say?" I ask "never mind, the fans will no doubt find pictures somehow on Twitter and Tumblr"

"You think too much" she laughs "Adam can sort it for you"

"Fine, but if they ask where it's from your answering" I point.

"Done"

We eventually put some clothes on and walk to the kitchen area to make a slice of toast for us both. I walk through to the sofa area to sit next to perrie, draping my legs over her lap. She takes one slice of my toast and sticks her tongue out as she eats it. My mam comes through with a mug and she stares at me with a knowing smirk tugging at her lips, so in return I give her a completely confused look.

"What?" I ask her.

"Oh nothing" she she shakes her head, still smirking like she's noticed something. I pass Perrie the plate and walk out the room, my mam notices and follows me too. We get to the bathroom to talk privately, I close the door and turn to look at her.

"Okay, why do you keep looking at me like that?" I ask her, totally confused.

"So what happened last night poopy?" She asks in return, not answering my question.

"We went to the club..."

"I mean, what happen when you were there"

"Nothing, we danced, drank and I can't remember the rest" I look at her as I try to read the look on her face. As she's so similar to me, I might know what she's thinking.

"Well what's that massive 'bruise' on your neck?" She smirks knowing what it is.

"I really don't remember where that came from" I lie through my teeth.

"Yeah yeah, I know that your not as innocent as you look Jade. C'mon I'm your mam for God sake"

"Like I said, I don't know" I lie again and leave the room. I go and sit back down next to Perrie on the sofa.

"What was that about?" She whispers.

"Oh that? She seen your little mark on my neck" I whisper back. I look at her and she's smiling cheekily.

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her I couldn't remember" she nods and I cuddle up to her.

"So girls..." Sam starts walking through the bus.

"Yes..?" Perrie asks.

"Well the tour has a week and a half break. So guess where your off to" she smiles.

"Japan?!" I ask excitedly.

"We're going to Japan!" She says. I start clapping my hands and screaming quietly, trying not to wake any of the dancers up.

"Disney!!" They all start laughing at me. "Oh shut up"

"So when do we go?" Jesy asks.

"Monday"

"But it's like...Thursday now, so when we packing?" I ask confused.

"We all go home on Sunday and pack then pick you up on Monday morning" we all clap with excitement, looking forward to the week ahead. Everyone goes back to talking and Perrie tugs on my ear a little.

"So does that mean we get to explore Japan again together...?" She whispers innocently.

"I guess it does" I smile.

"A little adventure date"

****
Pretty much a really bad filler but I've wanted to get this up to say a few things..
1 - I've got writers block at the moment
2 - I'm in the middle of my mock exams, I've done 6 already and I've got 9 more so the last is 15th
3 - I now have an audition and interview for college in two weeks so I'm really nervous and stressed
4 - my messages aren't working or anything at all online and on the app
5 - my phone is keep going funny and not working
So please stop asking to update at the minute because that's only half the things going on at the minute. So sorry and I'll try and update again soon, so now you know why I haven't been posting or anything lately
X