Chapter 8

JADES POV

I open my eyes, feeling arms tightly wrapped around my torso. I look down at the pale arms, the perfect contrast against my skin. I follow them to the rest of her body pressed against my back. Her nose buried in my neck, her slightly parted lips pressed gently to my shoulder. Images from last night flashing through my mind.

Holy shit, we had sex!

I look under the covers at her naked body. And hot damn, nobody gives this girl enough credit for it! I press my back further into her front and her arms tighten her grip on me. Her eyelashes fluttering against my neck. I feel her lips press a delicate kiss against my shoulder.

"Hey you" I roll over to face her and she moves a strand of hair from my face.

"Hey you" I smile and she leans in. I meet her half way and our lips touch. Working together perfectly until we here a click of the door. We quickly pull away.

"Jade, Perrie! Get up" they shout pushing the door trying to open it.

"Why won't the bloody door open?" We hear Leigh laugh.

"We put the latch on the door" I shout back.

"Ohhh having fun are we?" We can just tell Jesy is smirking by the tone of her voice. We look at each other quickly.

"No we just don't want to get murdered or robbed!" Perrie answers.

"Okie doke well hurry up, we're leaving in half an hour" Sam shouts and they walk away.

"Shit we need to get ready" I say.

"But first.." She kisses me again, her hands drifting to my abs. I smile but pull away.

"Baba we need to go in the shower and stuff" she groans but stands up. My eyes shamelessly wander her naked body. I bite my lip watching her bend over to go into her bag.

"Stop looking at my arse!" I snap out of my daydream and look at her. She's got her hand on her hip, popping her leg out.

"Sorry" I blush. I stood up, wrapping one of the sheets around my bare body. I heard her mumble something. "What?"

"I said, just fucked hair works wonders for you" she winks. I look in the mirror and my hair is all over the place. I look and back at her and hers is too.

"Speak for yourself blondie" I wink.

"You don't need this, you look better without it" before I realised what she said, the sheet is snatched off my body. A smirk upon her faces and the sheet between her fingers. She drops it to the floor. "Whoopsies"

"Pervert" I say as her eyes shamelessly wander my body, whilst her bottom lip is between her teeth.

"Who? Mee, why would you say such a thing" she fake gasps. I laugh and bend over to go into my bag, until she spanks me. I stand up and shoot her a playful glare. "Whoops, hand slipped"

"Shower, you" I point. Her hands hook behind my back and pull me into her.

"Why don't you join me?"

"Because you know it will take longer than a half hour" she pouts. I giggled and peck her lips. "Now, get your cute butt in the shower" I slap her bum and she jumps.

"Oi! Fine" she goes into the on-suite and starts the shower.

I pull some underwear, a hoodie and some leggings out. I quickly change, knowing that I'll have no time for a shower and sort my 'just fucked' hair out. I spray myself with lots of perfume and deodorant to stop myself smelling of sweat and sex because Jesy would pick up on it. Once we walked into her and Leigh's apartment after she had stayed at ours, she said and I quote "Leigh's been doing the naughty naughty with Jordan, it's reeks of sweat and sex in here" yup, she's good.

Tour That Changed Everythingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें