Chapter 7

A/N it gets a little smutty towards the end ;) I actually have no clue why I warn you, we all know that's what jerrie shippers love the most;)

JADES POV

"Jade! Perrie! The movies over!" Jesy calls.

I sigh and flip the TV back in to the little compartment. Perrie climbs out the bunk and helps me out too. I smile and we walk back through to where everyone is. Perrie sits first and I sit between Jesy and her. I look up at the time, 4:58. We should be getting to the arena soon actually.

"So what's next?" I ask leaning on Jesy to see what she was doing on her phone, of course she's flicking through Instagram.

"Actually we've just pulled into the back of the arena" Sam tells us, looking out the window.

"Okie dokie, let's go!" We cheer and walk out the room.

The bus stops and we all get off the bus. Walking into the from the bus to the back of the arena I notice Perrie's quite quiet. I walk next to her and prod her side, making her head snap up.

"You okay baba?" I ask slightly concerned about her unusual quiet self.

"Yeah I am" she smiles and randomly picks me up. I giggle and look at her.

"What you doing?" I ask confused.

"Am I not aloud to give you a piggy back?" She asks smiling.

"Of course, but this is your front, not your back" I prod her chest, our faces so close again. She randomly stops and holds my hands so that I can wiggle my way around to her back.

"See there we go" she smiles cheekily.

She starts to run making me laugh and cling to her. I'm aware that everyone's watching us. She runs into the back doors that were already already open, along the corridors. She stops and looks around.

"I don't exactly know where the dressing room is" she laughs.

"SAAAAAM" I shout.

"WHAT" she shouts back.

"WHERES THE DRESSING ROOM" we both shout.

"TAKE A LEFT WHERE YOU ARE AND THERE'LL BE A SIGN ON THE DOOR" she shouts again.

"THANK YOUUU" I shout as Perrie runs and turns this time.

"Here we go" she opens the door with her foot and goes in, closing the door behind us and puts me down. She turns and puts her hand on my waist.

"We are alone now.." She smirks and I wrap my arms around her neck.

"Pezz they'll be here in a second" I giggle. Instead I press a delicate chaste kiss to her lips. I pull away and she pouts.

"Later" I wink and she lightly kisses me again.

I hear Jesy doing one of her accents walking towards the door. I quickly pull her out the way and down on to the sofa. She looks at me shocked and then the look slowly turns into a slight smirk.

"Wipe that smirk off your face missy, I'm not going to do anything. They're right there" she pouts again. I put my legs across her legs instead and lie back. The door opens and in comes Jesy, Sam and Leigh. The dancers dressing room is next door to ours.

"Right Jade, your make up is first and Perrie your hair is first" Sam tells us as we groan.

"bu-but I'm tireddddd" Perrie whines.