Chapter 13

JADES POV

I lay my head on Perrie's chest plying with her fingers as she slept. I think of the perfect way to wake her up. Straddling her hips, I lean down and start kissing her face. When I reach her lips she smiles and I feel her kiss back. Her hand travels down to my hips and her thumb brushes along the bone. I pull away and lean my forehead against hers.

"Hey" she smiles.

"Hey you" I smile back.

"Someone's happy"

"You make me happy" she giggles.

"Your so cheesy, it's normally the other way around" I laugh this time. "I love you"

"I love you too teddy bear" I lie down on top of her again. Lying with our fronts pressed against each other's, my head leaning on her shoulder. Her hands find their way to the back pockets on my shorts. We lie like that for a little longer until the curtain opens. Before we even have a chance to move, Wolfgang's eyes are staring at us.

"What are you two doing?" He asks confused at why both Perrie's hands are in my back pockets.

"Um.." I start not exactly knowing how to explain.

"Well Jade's bum was cold and so were my hands" she explains.

"Don't bullshit Perrie" Wolfgang says sternly. We look at each other and sigh knowing that we can't lie.

"We're dating okay" I whisper.

"I swear if you tell them I'll personally kill you" Perrie says through gritted teeth.

"Woah, you can trust me. God don't kill me" he holds his hands up in defense.

"Good, now what did you want?" She asks.

"That we're here" he tells us and walks away.

"Howay then you" I try to get up but forget the small thing affecting me from actually getting up. "Pezz take your hands off my bum"

"Okay" she moves them and I attempt to stand up but they're still there. "what? You told me to take them off your bum so I did. You didn't say take them out your pockets" she smiles cheekily.

"Move them or no kisses" she quickly takes her hands out my pockets.

"You can't do that" she gasps.

"Oh but I can" I giggle and jump out the bunk, swaying my hips as I walk away completely aware that she's looking at my bum.

-

After the show before everyone else is back on the bus, I'm obviously first on so go lie on the sofa. Picking up my phone to see all the tweets from the fans. I see that one of them has recommended something to read, so open it to see that a couple of others have too.

@jerriexthirl Jade you should read this...

I press on link and it opens a new tab. An app called wattpad comes up. Then a story comes up after, so I press read. The first chapter loads and I start reading it.

About 10 minutes later when I'm on chapter 5, the door opens.

"What you doing? I couldn't find you" Perrie says jumping on the sofa next to me.

"Reading something a few of the fans have recommended" I look at her.

"A fan fiction?" She tilts her head.

"Yeah one of those"

"Ooo what's it about so far?" She asks leaning her head on my shoulder to look at the screen too.

"We'll all four of us are teachers, your new so I show you around and we flirt a lot"

"Sounds like us now, well not the teacher part but yi'know" she giggles.

"I don't think any of us could be a teacher" I laugh.

"Well I think you would make a pretty hot teacher" she starts playing with the bottom of my jumper.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, if I was your student I wouldn't be able to concentrate. You standing there in your glasses and a tight skirt, a low cut top. You'd look fucking sexy" she looks up at me and her eyes are a darker shade of blue than normal.

"Oh god" I try not to laugh again.

"I would end up begging you to f-"

"Alright calm down yo-" I'm cut off by her smashing her lips on mine. She pushes me back so that I'm lying down and she crawls on top of me, now straddling my hips. I manage to pull away for a second.

"Pezz, someone's going to walk in on us"

"Let them" she starts kissing me again, tugging on my bottom lip causing a moan to slip from the back of my throat. Before we go any further, laughter echoes through the bus. She quickly pulls away yet again.

"take it back" she winks, trying to make it look like we've been play fighting and not kissing.

"Make me" I laugh.

"What you two fighting about?" Jesy says in her funny accent.

"Jade here said that Hatchi was a little shit"

"No, I said he was a fluffy little shit. Get it right" I sass her.

"Eat a dick" she laughs.

"I'd rather eat something else, a little sweeter" I wink and roll out from under her. Her jaw hanging, and eyes still the dark blue colour.

"Mam!" I shout and hug her.

"Hiya pet" she laughs.

"Hello there Norma, I didn't see you there" Perrie tries to act posh.

"C'mere love, give is a hug" she opens her arms and hugs Perrie, completely unaware of the fact we're together.

"Where's Deb?" I ask.

"Oh she's on her way in, she's on the phone" we both nod and walk to the sofas again, until we hear Debbie's voice.

"Hello my four daughters!" She calls making us laugh.

"Mammmm" Perrie goes over and hugs her.

"And hello my other, little bit older than blondie, other geordie daughter" I smile and hug her.

"Hiya Debbie"

"Howay Norma's on the sofa" we all go back to the back of the bus, where Jesy and Leigh are sitting very close and my mam is talking to them.

"Does anyone want anything?" Perrie asks kindly.

"Oh I'd love a cuppa thanks" Debbie smiles.

"Me too thanks pet" my mam smiles too.

"Us too"

"I wasn't talking to you two but alright then" she walks away to the whining of Jesy and Leigh.

"Jeeed, come help is?" I nod and follow her through to the kitchen area.

"I got you some biscuits out" she smiles handing me a digestive.

"See this is why I love you" I lean over and peck her cheek. She finishes making the hot drinks and gives me three to carry back through.

"Here you go Deb" I hand a mug to Debbie and Perrie, then mine. They thank us both then look at us.

"Why couldn't Sam have been so polite?" My mam asks.

"Yeah, same with Zayn" Debbie adds.

"If you find anyone like Perrie, I'll be happy"

Well...

****

First chapter of Fallig For Ms Thirlwall is up!

And a shameless bit of self promo in there😉

The New Teacher has 90k reads omg thank you!!

Oh and should I enter tnt to the watty awards?😂

X