Chapter 11

JADES POV

"OH jerrieeeeeee" I hear Jesy shout, almost waking everyone up but us. I hide my head more in Perrie's chest and she wraps her arms tighter around me. There's silence for a few seconds but not for long. The sound of pans and lids being smashed together nearly cause us both to have heart attacks.

"WHAT THE FUCK JESY"

"Hey it wasn't just me, my trusty sidekick helped too. We're a team remember" they nod and run when they realise I'm going to kill them. I quickly jump out the bunk and chase them around the bus, but not before I grab a bag of ice from the freezer. I find them hiding behind the sofa, but they hadn't realised I'd found them. I sat on the sofa and poured the full bag of ice on their heads.

"JADEEEE" they scream because of how cold it was.

"Karma's a bitch" I laugh and walk back to the bunk. I climb in and Perrie laughs, having saw the full thing.

"That's my girl" I smile and lean in, our lips meeting in a gentle loving kiss. I pull away and cuddle back into her, slowly falling back asleep. She plays with my hair while on her phone. I look up to see what she's doing and she was on twitter laughing at the fans reactions to something. She passes me her phone and I look at what they were talking about.

@LittleMix - poopeys fell asleep on me, she's my little cuddly teddy bear🙊💕 Perrie <3

Along with a picture of me lying on her chest. I smile and cuddle into her more, lightly kissing her neck. She leans her head against mine and goes back to scrolling through the group feed.

"Look what poopey done!" I hear Jesy whine. I laugh silently to myself and look around the curtain, silently and descretly to go unnoticed and listen to them.

"Hey, do you really think I'm complaining? I mean yeah I can see through it but I've got a perfectly good view now" my eyes widen at Leigh's words. Before I hear anything else, I lie my head in Perrie's neck again.

"Your too cute" she smiles and pecks my temple. Before we know it another hour has past and Sam opens the curtain. She goes to say something and smiles at us.

"Girls, wake up" I groan and move closer to Perrie. She tightens her grip on my smaller body. "Jade? Wake up" I groan again but open my eyes knowing that she won't leave us alone until we do.

"What?" I asked, rolling over to face her. Perrie noticed, even in her sleep and pulls me back.

"Baby, come back" she mumbles and pulls me closer to her front so that she's spooning me. Sam looks at us in awe and confusion.

"I'm not going anywhere" I say and she nods sleepily and nuzzles her face in my neck.

"Gah she loves you jadey, I miss my bestfriend at home" she sighs "but I've got you lot" wow, she really has no clue.

"Yeah, she's told me quite a few times lately" I smile.

"Anyways I thought I'd wake you up instead of the troublemakers..."

"EXCUSE US!? WERE THE TROUBLEMAKERS? ITS THIRLWALL WHO YOU SHOULD BEWARE OF!" Jesy shouts making me smile innocently.

"Tell them to shut up" Perrie groans and pecks my neck, I giggle at her childlike state.

"What I was trying to say was, you've got an interview in like 3 hours" Sam's eyes watch as the sleeping blonde intertwines her fingers with mine "I'm sorry but that's the cutest thing ever"

"Yeah well she's a little cutie, that's when she wants to be" I smile.

"Okay so interview, 3 hours but we'll get there in like an hour" I nod as she closes the curtains.