Chapter 16

Monday

JADES POV

We arrived in Japan very early this morning, of course Perrie and I are sharing a room and the king sized bed. But so are Leigh and Jesy so that way no one will get suspicious. Currently I'm lying on the bed bored waiting for my girlfriend to get out the shower.

"Pezz hurry up!!" I whine. She's been in there about half an hour now and I'm really excited to go back out and around Tokyo. It's been over a year now since we were last here, and I want to buy some new Disney things because, why not?

"Quit your whining poopy, I'm here" she says as the door swings open. She's wearing her denim dungarees, a white vest and her sandals.

"Hmmm.." I tap my chin as I walk over to her.

"What?" She asks looking down at herself, extremely confused.

"I like it better like this" I undo one of the clips so that her dungarees are only on one shoulder. She hums and turns to look in the mirror.

"Your right, it looks better like this. Thanks baby" she turns and pecks my lips, then looks down at me. "I love this top, it shows off your amazing abs" I start blushing.

"Oh shut up" I giggle and turn away. "you ready?" She throws her backpack on.

"Yep, lets go"

-

"MINNIE!!" I squeal as I run to the giant Minnie Mouse teddy.

"Jade come back baba, I don't run" Perrie groans"

"B-but it's Minnie.." I pout at her.

"You've already got one like that back at the flat" she turns holding up the plush mouse.

"You can never have enough Minnie" I cross my arms and jolt my hip to the side.

"Yes but you can, your bedrooms full" she giggles as she puts Minnie back on the shelf.

"Maybe so, but I sleep in your bed remember. so there's an empty bedroom so Minnie can stay in there" I smile like a child to see her reaction.

"Baby no, you have so many Disney teddies" she giggles at me.

"But...but...its Minnie" I say again.

"Before we leave I might get you it" my face lights up and I hug her tight.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I squeal jumping around whilst still hugging the blonde.

"Look, there's a pet store" Perrie points so we walk over as I'm still hugging her. "You can let go of me now" she giggles.

"Aw fine" I pout letting go. We walk into the store and Perrie runs to the little dog clothes the same way I ran to the Minnie Mouse toy.

"Look jadey, it's a little jumper for hatchi" she turns around to show me the little black jumper. "How cute is this though?"

"It's pretty cute, but why don't you get him a little jacket so he can wear it when it rains or something so he's not soaking"

"Like this one?" She says as she grabs a little green bomber jacket off the rail. I nod and she looks back at it. "I'm going to buy him this for the winter"

I walk over to all the dog toys and see a little black and white teddy bear. The first thing I think of is home, black and white being the Newcastle team's football strip colours. So I go over to the till and wait till Perrie is done, then I pay.