Chapter 4

JADES POV

I lay in my bunk just thinking about what happened between Perrie and I when we got off stage. Did we almost kiss? I think I'm starting to get feelings for her, every time we touch I get this feeling that I've never had with Sam. Sam. I haven't really spoken to him on the phone in two weeks, he's been staying with Jordan because they've been working on a new routine for their tour in a few weeks. So Jesy hasn't really seen Jordan either. So I guess we miss them, the same with Perrie. She hasn't seen Zayn in a while either, I wonder if that's why she's thinking something's wrong.

"Jade?" Perrie opens the curtain of my bunk.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"You alright?" She asks.

"Yeah, just nervous for the show tomorrow" Newcastle, performing in front of a home crowd, the metro-radio arena where I went to concerts when I was younger and in front of all our families.

"Me too" she sighs. I shuffle over so that she can fit in, which she does. "Thanks" she smiles.

"It's fine, those two will be the same in there home towns" I smile.

"Yeah, your mams coming on the bus isn't she?"

"Yeahh" I smile.

"Mammy Norma, eee nah she's hilarious" Perrie laughs

"I know, it's gonna be a good laugh like" I giggle.

"Do you fancy a cuppa or a biscuit?" She asks looked at me.

"Nah I just want to sleep, but thanks for asking" I smile.

"Oh okay, night jadey" she goes to hop out the bunk when I stop her. She turns and looks at me confused.

"Please stay? You make a great pillow" I smile cheekily.

"Fine only because your a cuddly teddy bear" she winks and rolls over, lying very closely because of how small the bunk is.

"Hey Pezz?" I look up at her, her lips being very close to mine.

"Uh hu?"

"Love you" I peck her lips, something we all do. But that time, it was different. She smiles bright.

"Love you too baba, get some sleep. We've got a big show tomorrow" she wraps her arm around my torso as I lean my head on her chest. She pecks my forehead causing me to doze off.

-jades dream- (yeah I went there😉)

Perrie slowly crawled on top of me, teasing me waiting to see what I'll do. She grabs my lips I between hers and bites my bottom lip, making me whimper.

"Do something!" I mumble into her mouth.

"As you wish" she smirked pulling my pants down as my top was already on the floor, leaving me in my underwear. "How I love this on you, but you look better with none on"

"Just fucking do something!" I almost growl, but moan when I feel her pull of my underwear with her teeth. She looks up through hooded eyes and blows on my core. "Perrie" I moan.

I feel her two fing-

"Jade?" Fuck it was just a dream.

"Y-yeah?"

"We're you just moaning?" She smirks.

"N-no why?" I stutter.

"Because you just moaned my name" she smirks. And straddles me "I think you were having a dirty dream about me"