Chapter 35: Qi Yao's visit

Start from the beginning

When the woman saw Chen Ruo Yu, she swept a glance at her up and down.  Suddenly she smiled and generously stretched out her hand and said.  “Hello, my name is Qi Yao.  I’m Meng Gu’s college-mate when we were in medical college and ……..friend.”  She deliberately stressed the word ‘friend’ to pinpoint it.

So, she is really that legendary first love……  She is really beautiful and she also has that stubborn streak. 

Chen Ruo Yu nodded and told that woman her name.

Qi Yao looked at her and gave a smile.  Then she turned around and spoke to Meng Gu.  “They said you still don’t have a girlfriend.”

Meng Gu threw a meaningful look at Chen Ruo Yu and said.  “Whether I have or don’t have a girlfriend, I don’t need to report to them.”

“They also said the two girlfriends that you had previously were totally different from me.”  At the same time, Qi Yao also gave Chen Ruo Yu a glance and it was a meaningful look.

The more Chen Ruo Yu heard, the anger in her began to rise up.  Obviously, she is an outsider but why are these two people putting her in the middle between both of them?

This Qi Yao, every word she uttered was ‘they said, they said……”  Could it be, she just wanted to say that after everybody’s verification, Meng Gu had still not gotten over his love for her?  And now that she had returned, so both of them simply could embrace their love once again?  Going round in such a big circle and not speaking clearly about this……this is really annoying.

“I’ve already said.  Whatever they said has nothing to do with me and also what kind of girlfriend I have doesn’t have anything to do with you.  I know what you want to say but you really don’t have to blow your own trumpet.  Please leave.”  While Meng Gu was speaking, he stretched out his hand and pulled Chen Ruo Yu into his apartment to stand by his side.  His actions seemed to say ~ Look, now I have a partner, please leave.

This was the third time Chen Ruo Yu had heard Meng Gu said those words ‘Please leave.’……but obviously, Qi Yao had no intention to leave.  When she opened her mouth and wanted to say something, Chen Ru You was unable to bear it any longer. 

“Miss Qi, I’m sorry I’ve to interrupt.  Do you understand the words ‘the days in the future are numerous’?  Now, under such circumstances, it’s useless for you to say anything more.  Since you know where he stays, you can come every day to waylay him.  But now I’m here and in front of me you keep referring to yourself as an ex-girlfriend, former college mate…… don’t you feel you are very rude?  Now is dinner time and even if you don’t want to eat, I feel hungry.  If you want to carry on discussing your private affairs and talk about your feelings, can you please arrange for another time to do this?”

Meng Gu and Qi Yao both turned their heads to look at her.  Both of them had ugly expressions on their faces.

Chen Ruo Yu looked at them back and forth and in her heart, she was cursing. 

Look? What is there to look at?  Her mood was also not too good and she said.  “Is my suggestion not good enough?”

Qi Yao bit her lip and ignored Chen Ruo Yu.  She faced Meng Gu and said.  “I’ll call you later.”

“Why waste call charges?”  Meng Gu replied coldly.

Qi Yao did not say anything and secretly gave Meng Gu a glance.  Then without saying anything to Chen Ruo Yu, she turned around and left.

As soon as he closed the door, Meng Gu frowned at Chen Ruo Yu.  “What do you mean by saying ~ Since you know where he stays, you can come every day to waylay him?  Why did you propose such a stupid idea?”