Chapter 63

Edwins POV

"Mommy help me!" "He can't help you!"

"Guys stop running! I'm just trying to watch love and hip hop and rest."

I could not deal with them right now.

I had been contracting all day and the only thing I wanted to do was sit on the couch and finish eating my ice cream.

"Baby if your still contracting don't you think we should go to the hospital?"

"I know my body Zion. He's not coming today." "I just don't want to wait too late. I'd rather be at the hospital when your water breaks."

"He's not coming today." "Edwin-" "Zion he's not coming!"

He had been buggin me all day about it. We almost started arguing about it earlier, but he walked away before it could happen.

I really don't think the baby is coming. I still have another week to go.

And we're still unprepared.

We don't have a name, the nursery isn't done because Zion didn't finish setting up everything, and the kitchen isn't baby ready at all so if this baby comes tonight or in the morning I'm gonna be hella stressed out.

"Okay fine, I'll stop pushing it. Alaïa, let's listen to mama. He needs rest. We should get you upstairs anyway."

"Is it bedtime daddy?" "Almost. Let's go mamas."

I really don't mean to be a bitch. I just feel a lot of pressure right now and I'm overwhelmed.

This pregnancy has been hell, I'm worried about Zion all over again, and I have to make sure my three year old has everything she needs when Zions not here.

I thought taking a break from school would make things easier for me, but reality is, I don't feel any less stress than I would have been if I continued school.

I just need a break from it all. If I could take a pause I will. But that's not how life works.

I was done with my ice cream so I wanted to go put my bowl and spoon away, but also I wanted more.

I know I shouldn't eat this much sugar but my cravings are going crazy!

"BABE! I NEED YOU!"

I knew it would be a second before he actually came downstairs. He was occupied with Alaïa right now so all his attention was on her.

I guess I could do it myself.

I found a easier way to get out of bed and get up from the couch. I look ridiculous, but it always gets the job done.

"How did these dishes pile up?"

I swear I cleaned the kitchen after dinner.

However I did take a short nap. There's no telling what Zion and Alaïa have done in here.

This is just one more task I have to do before I head upstairs.

"Why are you doing the dishes? Your supposed to be resting."

"I called you but you took too long?" "I'm sorry I had to tend to our daughter. Stop doing the dishes, I'll do them later."

"I don't like the way you do them." "Since when?" "Since now."

"Edwin today is not the day to test me. I need you to sit down." "I'm not sitting down Zion."

"Listen to me!"

Zion spun me around catching me off guard.

He was towering over me as he held me still. He was pissed, really pissed and his face showed it.