Chapter 2

Edwins POV

"I can't believe I'm dropping your ass off right now." Nick complained. "Your just being the good friend that you are Nick." "I'm taking my best friend who is most likely going to cheat on his boyfriend with his ex. That's what's happening Edwin. Best friends don't do this shit!" "But best friends also do things for their bestie, even when they don't want to." "Your just lucky I love you. But Edwin, as your best friend I have to tell you that this is wrong. You need to pick who you want to be with. You can't keep playing with these two boys hearts. Zion may act like he's chill about it now, but it might actually be affecting him." "I hear you Nick. I'm gonna fix this. I just need time to figure out who I want to be with."

"Well what does your heart say?" "My heart says Zion for sure, but my mind and what I should be doing is Andre." "Until you figure that out your not gonna solve anything. But I think you should follow your heart Ed. Do you even love Andre?" "Honestly, no. I think I'm so hung up on Zion that I can't love anyone like that anymore." "Then be with Zion. But associating yourself with two guys, that's where all the problems come in."

"Uggh. Why does shit like this happen to me?" "I don't know Eddie. But I just want you to be happy." "I know. I love you Nick. It's time to go do something I should regret but I know I won't." "Do I have to come back to get you?" "No, I don't want you coming out alone that late. I'll have Zion take me home." "Edwin, be careful okay." "I will Nick." We hugged and Nick held me tight. He was worried about me. But I rubbed his back letting him know everything was okay.

I got myself out of the car and headed to the familiar front door. I knocked a couple times and waited. Kekeli was the one to open the door. "Edwin?" "Hey Kekelie." Ke was Zions older sister. She graduated last year so I don't know why she still stays at home. I've never asked Zion because it's not really my business what she does with her life. But I'm still always curious about it.

"What are you doing here?" "Zion and I are hanging out I guess. He wanted me to come over." "Come over for what?" "I don't know Ke." "Well it's good to see you again, it's been a while. He's in his room." She moved to the side letting me in. The house still smelled the same from the last time I was here.

Which is when I broke up with Zion.

I'm such an idiot. Now I'm with some guy I barely like.

I opened Zions door to see he was working out. Have you ever seen a back so sexy before? Zion is just fine all together and once again, I'm an idiot for letting him go.

"Zion." "Oh, hey boo." He said placing the weights down. "I'm not your boo Z." "Aight let me start over then. Hey baby!"

Cute ass.

"What am I doing here?" "Hangin." "Hangin?" "Yeah, we could do whatever you want." He grabbed the towel from the desk chair and began wiping the sweat off of him. My dirty ass wanted to lick that shit off of him.

I can't say I haven't licked on him like that before, it just wasn't his sweat.

I think he waited specifically until I got here to stop working out. And now I'm in a bad situation. A really bad situation. Your here Edwin, you've already screwed up. And what Andre won't know won't hurt him. I'm really about to do this. Im acting like I haven't before. I just like being around Zion. He makes me feel good.

"I'm gonna go take a shower. I'll be right back. Feel free to get comfy and do whatever you like to do when your alone in my room." "I'm just gonna sit and wait."

And that's what I did. Waited for him to come out of that bathroom with water running down his body. His perfect body that I loved to have my hands on. Luckily I knew he took quick showers from previous experiences. But it still felt like forever before he came out.