Chapter 37

Edwins POV

"Lay lay you gotta stay in here while I clean."

I had her in her play pen, but she was extra fussy so I could get her out.

This child always needed someone holding her. But that was because Zion and I had her spoiled that way.

"I think daddies home. Maybe he'll hold you while I clean." I told her as I heard the front door open.

"BABY!" "We're right here Z!"

Damn, why he so loud?

"Hey boo." He forcefully pulled me to him and kissed me. But you know Zion gotta be extra and squeeze my ass and shit.

"Aight that's enough. Can you hold Alaïa while I finish cleaning the kitchen?"

"You cooked?" "No, only I only fed Alaïa. You hungry? I can make you something."

"Nah, I'll order us something later or pick up something." "Okay. Whatever works."

"Oh my god, hello baby girl!" He picked her up out of her play pen and held her in his arms. She kicked and in stretched her arms out as she stretched in his arms. I couldn't help but admire them.

"What's going on with your hair? Mommy didn't do it today?" He asked running his hand through her curls.

"We didn't go anywhere. Stayed in our pajamas all day." "Well, I got Ke coming over." "Why?" "We're going out and she's gonna watch Alaïa for us."

"What about Elom?" "He went out of town with some friends."

"Babe, I don't know if I'm ready to go back out. I still don't feel okay with showing my body off. I still have a little baby weight." "Edwin, your gorgeous boo. Everyone knows you had a baby. I don't think their gonna care."

"But Z, I don't feel like myself. I haven't felt like myself. My body isn't how it was before I had Alaïa."

"I understand that Edwin but you need a break. You've been home taking care of our baby. Plus it's summer baby! It's time to get back to how things were."

"Things are never gonna be the same. We have a baby now. My baby comes first." "You don't trust Ke?" "Zion this has nothing to do with Ke watching Alaïa. I just feel like how my body looks now is not worthy bein seen right now."

"Edwin don't you- hol up let me put Alaïa down." He placed her in the play pen before rushing back over to me.

When I tell you Zion has never felt on me like he is now, I shouldn't have confessed like that.

"Edwin, don't you ever say you aren't worthy bein seen. All I ever wanna do is show you off and make other niggas mad that I gotchu. You had a baby and so what you have a little baby weight but ion care. I think it makes you even more beautiful than you were before. You had a baby Edwin! My baby at that! I couldn't be happier with how you look. So what you may not have the body you want, but to me you look 10x better than you have ever looked before. Boo, I don't care that you may not see yourself the way you want to. I still think your beautiful."

"Zion I don't even want you to see me naked." "Is that the reason why we can't have sex? Because your not okay with your body anymore?"

"I'm sorry. It's just a confidence issue." "Well get over it Edwin. We're going out. I need my baby back. Now go put on something papi will like. I'll watch Alaïa while you get ready."

"Everything that you would 'like' is exactly what I don't want to wear." "Edwin, go put something on. Your sexy and I want to see your curves again. You always have on something baggy these days."