Chapter 10

Edwins POV

Today I finally had to talk to Andre. This was probably gonna be one of the hardest things I'll ever have to go through. Well maybe not, I have to remember I'm about have a kid. 

But still, not only do I have to break up with Andre and tell him why, I have to tell him I've been cheating on him and now I'm having a kid with my ex. That sounds so bad and he's probably gonna hate me which is kinda upsetting. I never wanted Andre to get hurt but the damage has already been done.

I knocked on the door and waited patiently until Andre answered the door. 

"Hey baby! Good news, my parents are gone so we have the whole house to ourselves." "Andre I came here to talk. I don't want to do that." "You not in the mood?" "Can I just come in?" I sounded more annoyed than I wanted to, but I have more things to worry about. 

"Yeah sure." He moved over and let me in. I sat on the couch and waited for him. He sat next to me placing an arm around me but I moved away. 

"Yo, baby did I do something?" "It's not you, it's me Andre. I can't do this anymore." "Do what?" "Us. It's not gonna work." "Why? I love you Edwin."

That word. That just made this whole thing worse. "You might not love me after what I'm about to tell you." "What do you have to tell me?"

"Andre...I'm pregnant." "You're pregnant? Like there's a baby in your stomach right now?" "Yes." "Wow." "How do you feel?" "Well, all I can think is how I'm going to be a dad." "But that's the thing Andre. I'm 100% sure that this isn't your baby." "So who's is it Edwin? Why wouldn't this be my baby?" "Because...I've been cheating on you with Zion." "And he been fucking you raw?"

"I'm so sorry Andre." "No you not! If you were you wouldn't have even cheated on me! Why would you cheat Edwin, especially with a nigga like him?! We have something special, something real! We had plans together! Your screwing that up to be with some hood, dangerous, gangsta nigga?"

"You don't understand." "I really don't! I'm not saying this isn't my baby until I have a DNA test or something." 

"So you just gunna believe this is your baby for nine months when I'm telling you that it's not because I'm not doing a DNA test!" "I can't believe you Edwin! I feel like it's mine. There's no way that it's his."

"Andre listen to me. I cheated, multiple times. I know that this may be hard for you to process but it's true. Zion and I have been hooking up for a while now. And I know that you care about me, but I just don't feel the same way about you. I don't love you and I know how hard that can be to love someone who doesn't love you back. But I can't continue this. You're a good guy with big dreams and I'm just gonna hold you back from that."

"So you're gonna choose him over me?" "It's always been him Andre. When we broke up, it was for all the wrong reasons. I broke up with him because I was scared and tired of having to live a life that I didn't want. But I realized that nothings gonna change the way I feel about him. If I move away from here or if I stay, nothings gonna change. And I'm willing to push my fears to the side for him because I'm in love with him. So for your own good, I'm breaking up with you."

"No you not! I'm breaking up with you! You cheat on me like that's okay! What the fuck is wrong with you!" "I said I was so-" I felt a sharp sting to my cheek and fell to the floor.

This nigga just hit me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Andre?!" "Edwin I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." He tried to help me up but I pushed him away. "Stay away from me! You just made a big mistake."

"EDWIN WAIT!"

That just took a huge turn.

——
Zions POV