Chapter 61

How are y'all liking these extra long chapters that I didn't intend to be as long as they are?
———

Edwins POV

A lot hasn't happened from the last time we talked.

The only thing that is different is that I'm now 7 months pregnant.

In my opinion this pregnancy is way worse than what it was when I was pregnant with Alaïa.

I'm way bigger than what I was and the pain is more consistent.

I don't know if it's because baby boy is going to be a big baby, but whatever it is, it's putting me through hell.

Zions always by my side trying to make sure I'm comfortable, but being 7 months pregnant and having a 3 year old, I can't get comfortable.

I haven't gotten out of bed much, my body seems too tired to leave the house and I haven't been very active with doing everything Alaïa wants me to.

It sucks, but I physically can't move that much anymore.

She understands though.

Mommy is just tired from baby brother and he can't play all the time.

It was that simple.

So she was always in my room so I could keep an eye on her while I laid in bed.

Just like now.

She was playing with her dolls until she put them down so she could come to me.

"Hey. You done playing?" "Yes."

"You want a snack? I'll get you some strawberries." "No strawberries."

"What's wrong?" "I tired mommy." "You wanna take a nap in my bed?" "Yes." "Get up here."

She knew I couldn't pick her up anymore like I wanted to. But Alaïa was tall enough now to do a lot more stuff by herself.

If we were picking her up these days even though she could reach whatever she getting, it was because we were spoiling her.

But once again, I wasn't allowed to pick her up unless I absolutely needed too.

She got herself in bed and laid as close to me as possible. She basically was underneath me. She also still slept with her thumb in her mouth which has been a habit I've been trying to break but I don't know how.

Zion just tells her to take it out or he'll pull it out when she's sleeping, but I refuse to do that because honestly, she was so fucking cute.

I might as well use this time to take a nap myself. I need as much rest as possible, like Zion says.

Zion.

I miss him.

He needs to come home!

It's cool, I'll just dream about him.

——

I woke up to the sound of the house alarm going off.