Chapter 28

Edwins POV

"I can't believe I won't be able to just walk in your room and talk to you." María whined.

She was helping me take the last of my stuff since I couldn't do it. It kinda pisses me off but safety first.

"But you can always come over anytime. Our door is always open to you." "Nah, Zion might get annoyed with my unexpected visits."

"He knows how close we are. I'm sure he won't complain. But if it does bother him, he can kiss my ass for all I care."

"Okay, I get it, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing that anyway."

"I'm just saying. But it shouldn't be a problem. Elom's gunna be over on the weekends once summer comes."

"Who's bright idea was that?" "Zions." "And your okay with that?"

"I can't really say anything bout it." "Yes you can, you live there too." "It would be selfish if I complained about it. Zions paying for the apartment and a lot of other shit."

"You live there too! It's gonna be like you guys have two kids." "It's his brother. Zion has been a dad figure fo the kid his whole life. It'll be wrong if I say I wasn't comfortable with Elom coming."

"Well does it make you uncomfortable?" "Not really. It's just the weekends are gunna be the only time I can have all of Zions attention. Now I'm not gunna be able to do that. Does that make me selfish?"

"There's nun selfish bout wanting a lil special attention from yo man. Jus talk to him about it Ed."

"Ion know. Maybe it won't be bad." "What you scared of?" "I ain't scared." "I'll tell him for you."

"No! Don't do that!" "You confusing Edwin." "I know I am. I try not to be but I can't help it sometimes." "C'mon. We should head inside. But wait on me, let me help you out the car." "I got it María." "No, wait for me."

Once again, why everybody gotta treat me like this?

Hopefully the boys were done setting everything up. In exchange for helping us move, María and I are cooking fo them.

Dem niggas can eat no cap. So we gotta cook a lot in order to satisfy they greedy asses.

"I'm glad there's an elevator. I can't be going up six flights of stairs." "María, don't be lazy." "I ain't lazy, I just ain't fit enough fo that shit. Give me a few months tho. Lucky fo you, you gotta excuse."

"Fo now. After I pop this baby out I gotta get right." "You still stressing over yo body?" "Yeah, everything has changed."

"Trust me I know. Look at that ass. I bet Zion be having fantasy's bout it all the time." "Would you shut up. That's Zions business."

"No that's yo business cuz that's yo future husband. When the last time you gave him some?" "Ion know. I'm pretty sure the last time was when he got home from jail."

"What the fuck! You and Zion used to fuck almost everyday!"

"María people can hear you! Hello we're in the hallway. Stop exposing me."

"It's not like everybody don't know." "But still."

"Ed, you ain't give him nothing?" "He ain't seen me naked in a min. I give him a nice blow job here and there but when it comes to me, I ain't letting it go that far."

"Poor Zion, he gotta watch you walk around all day teasing him and he ain't even able to enjoy what you got."

"He doesn't complain." "Bet that nigga be getting hard on the low."