Chapter 60

Edwins POV

It's that time of year where I feel most happy.

Christmas!

"And lastly the tree topper. Ready mama?" "Ready daddy!" "Alright!"

Zion picked Alaïa up so she could put it on.

We've been decorating the house with Christmas deco for the past few days and right now we're doing the tree.

Well Zion and Alaïa are doing the tree. I got tired a few minutes ago.

"All done!" Alaïa yelled excitedly as Zion put her down.

"Wait, let me take a picture of you two." "Really Ed?" "Yes Caleb. It's Christmas time. You know this is when I take the most pictures."

"Pick up daddy! We take picture."

"See, lay lay knows the drill." "Fine." He picked Alaïa back up so I can get my pictures.

"Aww you guys are so cute!" "Nah it's just Alaïa." He kissed her cheek down for the second time.

"We open presents?" Alaïa asked picking one of them up.

"No not yet . In a few days we can. But mama does have something for you lay lay. Come with me to get it."

She grabbed my hand and we went in the kitchen. I sat her on the island so we could talk.

"Remember what I told you?" "What mommy?"

"Remember our secret from daddy?" "The baby secret?" "Yes the baby secret. We're gonna tell daddy today and I need you to give him the gift for me. Can you do that?"

"Yesh mama! We give to daddy now?"

"Not just yet. I have to talk to daddy about something first and then we're gonna come to the living room and you'll give it to him then. For now, go back to play so daddy doesn't find out what we're talking about."

I assisted her off of the counter and she ran off into the living room.

"Bae!" "What!"

"C'mere!"

I was actually really nervous. I don't know what to expect from Zion.

Not only do I have to tell him about the pregnancy, I also have to tell him about what's been going on when I drop Alaïa off.

She's been really sad and always asks about Zion when we get in the car or when I pick her up.

To make it worse, if she asks me where he's at when we're inside the daycare and another parent happens to be around, they make this stank face at me.

Ghetto Edwin would have popped off real quick to ask a bitch what they was looking at. But I would never do that with Alaïa around, unless it was absolutely necessary.

"What's up?" "I need to tell you something." "What I do?" "Nothing. I just need to talk to you about some stuff."

"You look really good." He leaned his body against the island as he looked at me.

"No I don't." "Yeah you do, c'mere." He pulled me to him and held me against him.

"I'm trying to tell you something." "Then tell me."