Chapter 59

Edwins POV

Its been two months of constantly trying for a baby and I don't think it's working.

I try to remember to not let it get to me too much because I know that it can be hard to get pregnant sometimes and maybe I'm just one of those victims.

But the only thing that throws me off is that I still feel sick every morning. But my body hasn't changed one bit. With Alaïa it started changing pretty quickly.

Like this morning I woke up feeling a little light headed, but I pushed it to the side because there's no way that was a sign of a baby.

Zion and I tried last night, I can't be having symptoms already.

Unless it's from a time before then...

See I try not to excite myself too much just in case I get disappointed.

Zions being supportive as always and keeps telling me that it's gonna happen when the times right but I want that time to be now.

I haven't been back to Doctor C since I found I wasn't pregnant. I don't feel the need to.

I know my body and my body isn't showing all the signs of being pregnant right now.

Once again, I can't let it get to my head too much. I still have Alaïa that I have to worry about that over rules a new baby being brought into the family.

"Morning boo." "Mornin."

"What are you doin?" "A lot right now, why?"

"Nah, I mean what are you doin dressed like that?" "Like what?"

I turned around to look at him to see him looking me up and down.

I was confused. I had on briefs and one of his shirts that I tied up so it wouldn't hang so low on body. It looked more stylish this way in my opinion.

"Why you walking around here with your ass hanging out." "I am not walking around with my ass hanging out."

I didn't have time to entertain him with this mess. I was getting Alaïa's things ready for the day.

"Where your pants at then?" "Why are you asking? We got people coming over?" "No, but you just out here teasin me."

"No I'm not." "Yeah you are. You trynna be sexy for me? Cuz if you are, it's workin."

"Babe this is what I just through on to get the day started. Ain't nobody about to see me like this cept for you and laïa."

I heard him walking over to me but I quickly turned around before he touched me.

"Don't come over here touchin me." "I wasn't bout to touch you."

"Why you lyin?" "Cuz you look good."

"You can look all you want, but we're not touching."

"Why can't I touch you?" "Because I'm doing something."

"Your always doing something when I touch you." "Exactly, we're not doing that today."

"Aight then." He backed away with his hands up to make it clear that he listened to me.

I turned myself around to finish what I was doing before.

"Baby you really expect me to just look at you?" "Yes I do." "I mean it's literally all in my face right now callin my name." "I stand by what I said Zion."

"I don't." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Babe come on. I'm fixing Laia's lunch." "I know but damn baby. Seriously, your ass looks amazing right now." "You can have it later."