Wedding anniversary

Start from the beginning

Jughead said.

"With a few help from family and friends."

So the staff from the hospital presented Jess with a new customized wheelchair since Mary explained the whole detail of Jess being kidnapped and how her chair was stolen from her and how she carried herself by walking and visiting her. The DJ passed the microphone to one of the presenters.

"Because of everything that you are doing in helping with your Godmother everyday here at Riverdale St. Mary Hospital, of course some of the staff remembered you as a little girl."

The photo shows Jess at 10 years old sitting on her mother, Emily's lap.

"That my mom oh my goodness." She whispered as she teared up.

The presenter continues.

"For these past few months unbeknownst to you we had appointments that you came to and you worked with our PT as we looked at you and measured you to fit your needs: we want to give back your "legs" and independence and Happy Anniversary from your beautiful Godmother, this is our gift to you."

The staffs brought out her brand new wheelchair customized to her needs. Jess teared up just speechless she hasn't been worrying about her chair and just focused on Mary, her husband, her kids and her godchildren.

"Oh my I don't know what to say."

Jughead kissed her forehead as she choked up and sat down hugging the staff and thanked each and every one of them. There wasn't a dry eye in the room. Archie smiled so big as she wheeled toward him and Mary as Jess teared up while hugging Mary.

"Thank you, Godmother but you are my first priority it not about me and my chair."

Mary understood but every time she comes she has nothing to sit on and she is tired from walking.

Then after a few dance and eating Jughead decided to show his surprise.

"Babe, 16 years ago our first dance was to Jake Owen Kiss you Good Morning well I decided to dance something different this time and I found it in a special wedding video that our son, Matt found."

Jess smiled and braced herself as the video began and sure enough it was her parents on their wedding day. As they danced they showed Jess trying to crawl and Matt picked her up as they did included her in their dance as a family, but Jess was confused so Fred took her and rocked her and get her to stay calm.

After the video, Jughead wheels her up toward the dance floor and the song began thinking it was the cd but the cd didn't work. Then the band began and Tim McGraw started as Jess was speechless as Jughead watched the expressions on her face realizing that her father's favorite artist is here along with Faith.

"Oh Jug, I'm so surprise."

Jughead said.

"Whenever I hear the lyrics, it describes the feelings that I continue to have with you. I love you, Baby."

Jess smiled.

"I love you always."

Then after the performance Jess hugged Tim and Faith.

Then Jess presented a video with of their relationship from the beginning till now and decided to sing Make It Easy by Sierra Black.

"We got a love, time won't age
Like those dried out long stem roses, from some long-gone wedding day
Through light and darkness, rain and snow
There ain't nothin' we ain't seen by now that we can't handle
You make it easy, to stay in love
I bet the whole wide world just wishes they were us
And though sometimes it ain't perfect, baby I know it's all worth it
'Cause you make it easy, to stay in love
We'll stick together, we'll bear that cross
Holdin' on for worse or better in the chaos
Fearless warriors with burnin' hearts
We ain't afraid to show our battles scars, we earned 'em hard
But you make it easy, to stay in love
I bet the whole wide world just wishes they were us
And though sometimes it ain't perfect, baby I know it's all worth it
'Cause you make it easy, to stay in love
Like a searchlight
When I can't find my way
Like a sunrise on a blue sky day
You make it easy, to stay in love
And though sometimes it ain't perfect, baby I know it's all worth it
You make it easy
You make it easy
To stay in love."

and it did bring Jug and everyone to tears.

"Happy sweet 16, Babe! It was all worth it."

AN: here the video! To the second song! One of my favorite and gave me an incredible inspiration to Jug and Jess story and I didn't know if i was going to be placing in a chapter but ty!