First steps on her own

In PT Jessica has been working hard in a special walker that would work without the braces and Chrissy suggested because it would hold her up.

Jessica finally got the idea down and she walked all on her own as Chrissy send a video to Archie, Fred And Jughead as she caption.

After all these years she finally regained a little strength with the help from this walker

Fred, Archie and Jughead saw it right away, they jumped in Fred's car and they wanted to see this in person. Finally a big milestone for them to witness.

Everyone made it to the gym and see Jess walking toward the 3 mens in her life as she teared up a bit.

Fred choked up and embrace her first since he had took it very hard when Jessica first got shot.

"I'm walking Daddy." She whispered.

Fred said.

"I know."

He admitted.

"I thought I would never see this moment ever again when the doctors broke the news with you of the condition. The first time I had seen you walked in PT you were 4 years old."

Jessica said smiling.

"I hope this made up for all this time boys, I know how difficult it was when you all saw me after I got shot."

Jughead embraced her for a long time as he cried.

"I'm sorry, Baby I keep thinking back when I saw you laying there and now you are standing stronger than ever."

The two kisses.

Archie was speechless seeing her legs moved as he was comparing the moment he seen her on the hallway floor leaning against the locker as Fang held her as she lost all of the strength and everything she did worked hard for.

"Sorry sis."

He embrace her.

"I'm so proud of you."

Jughead asked.

"When we graduate, are you gonna walk?"

Jess said.

"I will think about it. Second we are still in our second year!"