The Father's Day recital and some surprise

Jess was so excited for Everly's first dance recital and must add she was definitely excited for Archie, FP and Joaquin's reaction. So after everyone in her class has went Everly was last and she nailed each piece. The song for their piece was.

Archie tribute: Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman

Joaquin tribute: Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle

Grandpa FP and Fred: Keith Urban John Cougar, John Deere,  John 3:16  (Everly saw a video of Fred and Jess dancing then) FP love to dance to the song with Everly nowadays.  Jess was speechless of the home video with she and Fred on screen.

Jug tribute: Tim McGraw My Little Girl (Jug would sing it every time he had the chance to Everly)

Jessica applauded aware that was all of the performances from Everly.

"Yeah Evie!" She cheered.

Everly said as she walked to the microphone.

"I have one last performance Mom, but rather than i give the introduction I have two special people to do this introduction."

Jess was puzzled giving a look of okay what is happening?

Jellybean and Veronica tells her.

"Breathe, just relax."

Jessica breathe at this very moment she wanted Jug, her Dad and Fred more than ever. The initial teachers Miss Thomas who had Jess when she began her class at 5 years old came on the stage and then her teacher when she began her ballet class in NY, but quit once her dad passed Mrs. Benson came up. Jess was floored.

"Hi Jess!!!"

She waved back speechless. Archie sat with his sis.

"You surprise?"

He asked.

Jess nodded still speechless and feeling the urge of wanting Jug, Fred and her daddy as Archie senses her urges and held her hand.

Miss Thomas said.

"How many of you remembered Jessica when she started?"

A photo from when she was 5 came up as Jessica was floored. Surprisingly Toni Topaz was one of them raised her hand.

"She was my first best friend I had made when my grandmother and mom signed me up."

Then a video came up: Jess was in her walker and Toni was partnered with Jess guiding her walker. "I got you, Jessie!"

Jess looked back at Antoinette numb, shocked and wheeled over to embrace Toni. Toni was crying as the two hugged.

"Oh my gosh, Toni!!!!!!"

Jessica cried and whispered.

"When you and Cheryl invited me to the serpent meeting, the flashbacks was hitting me hard and I kept saying to my damn self how do I know you?"

Toni said.

"When you left to NY, a piece of me went with you."

Jess understood.

"Trust me, I remember that goodbye so well. You, FP, Gladys, Mary and Fred were the hardest goodbye I had to say."

Toni nodded.

"When you came back I was excited, but I could see that your dad really wanted you to forget your childhood here and I knew it was because of your mom passing."

Jess nodded.

'Yeah that first week I was missing home and Dad just yelled at me to move on and forget Riverdale for once. So I kinda blocked out some precious moment and sadly you were one of em not all of the memories, but because the first day in ballet class in ny I was looking for you and I knew that if I mentioned your name..."