Working hard

So Jessica had to do PT for the first time in a rehabilitation center since her accident and the therapist were a big help finding ways to build her strength they had a harness for her to wear as she was on a treadmill and the PT guided her first steps and she had the song The Champion played through her headphones.

I am invincible, unbreakable
Unstoppable, unshakeable
They knock me down, I get up again
I am the champion
You're gonna know my name
You can't hurt me now
I can't feel the pain
I was made for this, yeah, I was born to win
I am the champion

She smiled through Ludacris verse.

Born champion, Luda
The C is for the courage I possess through the drama
H is for the hurt but it's all for the honor
A is for my attitude working through the patience
Money comes and goes so the M is for motivation
Gotta stay consistent, the P is to persevere
The I is for integrity, innovative career
The O is optimistic, open and never shut
And the N is necessary 'cause I'm never giving up
See they ask me how I did it, I just did it from the heart
Crushing the competition, been doing it from the start
They say that every champion is all about his principles
Carrie

Chrissy her PT is aware of what Josh did to her and where she is at in her life with the Andrews.

"What are you thinking?"

Jess noticed in the mirror her arms weren't moving along with her legs just having the PT doing it. It was the first time where she accepted the new journey, but seeing herself in the mirror, the reality hit her hard just seeing where she could no longer do everything she once did with her workout, she felt broken despite she knew she is a quadriplegia. Jessica's fear and pain she has been holding back from everyone began to unravel.

"It a lot to take in, Chrissy. I know the doctor told my dad and I about being a quadriplegic but I'm basically being held on a harness!"

Chrissy had to hug her as she sobbed.

"If only I could go back in time and fight Josh but I didn't know who the Black Hood was."

Jess confessed.

"I want to dance with Jughead when prom comes and if I ever get married, I wanna dance with Jughead and my Dad at my wedding."

Chrissy understood and sees the pain she hides from everyone.

"If there's a will there a way."

For month and month Jess work hard. So they made a brace to keep her feet and weight bare and she moved a little with the help of the brace as her doctors were amazed. One day in rehab with a help from a walker with little movements, she walked from the PT room to the hallway where Archie was basically waiting. Jess walked toward her brother as she said.

"Archie...look!"

Archie look up at her standing straight with the help of a back and neck brace to hold her head up. He was speechless as for him it felt like yesterday she couldn't move now all of the braces helps her regain a little bit with what she can do.

"Oh my goodness."

Archie hugged her as he sobbed. Chrissy teared up.

"You worked hard for this, Jess."

Jess said.

"Keep it a secret from Daddy and Jughead please."

Archie nodded.

"For junior prom?"

Jess said.

"Senior. I wanted to make our last year special!"

So few months she practiced with her brother, Archie with dancing as she stand with a skirt to try with the braces and Jess smiled.