Reunion

Fred Andrews is best friends with Jessica's dad Matt. Archie found childhood photo of a little girl in a wheelchair next to his father that resembled Jessica there were two photos: Baptism and first communion but missed the confirmation.

"Dad?"

Fred smile.

"What can I do for you son?"

Archie showed him the photos.

"Who is she?"

Fred smiled.

"That's my goddaughter, Jessica Martin. I made a promise to my best friend her Daddy that I would care for her in case anything happen to her family."

One day Archie took Jess aside.

"Do you have a godfather, Jess."

Jessica sighed thinking of her beloved Godfather.

"Yes. I miss him so very much."

Archie took out the photos from his bags and showed her.

Jessica smiled almost in tears seeing his photo.

"Oh my goodness, that him."

he wipes her tears.

"My Daddy been looking for him when he got sick."

Archie sighed.

"What happened."

Jessica said.

"My Momma passed soon after the photo was taken and it just been my daddy and I and when he passed I hold off the funeral so a friend can pay his respect."

Archie was speechless.

"Are you serious? You held off the memorial so my dad can come?"

Jessica was puzzled.

"Wait my Dad's childhood best friend is Fred Andrews."

She pause realizing what Archie said. You held off the memorial so my dad can come? She didn't connect the dot when they first met at school.

" Oh my gosh Your last name is Andrews?"

"I'm Fred's son."

The colors from Jessica's face instantly drained as she try not to faint from shock, but suddenly she blackout and collapsed from her chair as she hit her head against a locker as Jughead witnessed and see Archie position her resting against him.

"BABE!"

He pulled her off and she was out cold while he is panicking.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED ARCHIE?"

Archie explains everything to Jughead showing him the photo but Jug ignore it trying to gently wake her.

"Come on Baby."

Then Jughead sees the photo unaware that Jessica's godfather is Archie's father.

"That cute. She told me she prayed to find her godfather after her father died knowing she wanted her god daddy there so he can pay respect."

He looked at the photo again.

"Wait that's your Dad!"

Archie said.

"Yes that is why she fainted from shock."

Jughead knew how much she been trying to find her godfather and cried silently as he held her.

"We have to reunite them."

Jessica woke up but could barely think or function.

"My head hurt.... from hitting the locker.... and I feel dizzy."

She said as she was about to blackout.

So quickly Jughead position the chair as she fell back cold and instructed Marie, Toni and Cheryl took her to the nurses. Couple hours later she came out crying her dreams come true. Archie hugged her as she sobbed.

"My Daddy would have been so happy."

So back at Archie's house Jessica was nervous it has been years and Archie decided to set it up.

"Dad I have a special surprise for ya."

Fred smiled not prepared for what to expect.

Archie and Jughead bounced her wheelchair in to get her inside. Once she took off her coat and went with Archie as he said.

"Dad here's your Goddaughter, Jessica."

Jessica nervously smiled.

"Hi Daddy."

Fred held her close as if Matt had introduces to her.

"My little angel."

Archie teared up knowing that his dad all these years felt a hole in his heart is now filled.

Fred asked.

"Where's your Daddy?"

He is anxious to see his best friend again.

Jessica sighed.

"That the thing I held off the funeral so you could pay your respect."

Fred sighed feeling a little empty but knowing he has a piece of Matt.

"I'm here for you, Baby."

They had Matt funeral couple months later

AN: the beginning of my Luke Perry tribute.

I never thought this would hit me hard. 😭😥 To Luke: thank you for everything you did. Everyone may know you in Riverdale, but I followed you since 90210. You were my first celebrity crush at 10 year old! I fangirled then and even now and I always will ❤️. I recently found one of my favorite movie on iTunes you did 8 seconds and I will buy it in your memory.  PS with a YouTube video I found, I decided to give the Riverdale fandom a little taste of what I grew up through you. 😀

#MYDYLANMCKAY #LANEFROST #FREDANDREWS