Kings and Queen Serpents

At the next meeting FP spoke.

"I have a surprise for my son and Jess. Come on up!"

Jug and Jess walk and wheeled over as Archie cheered as he is aware and he did put Fred on FaceTime so he can be there.

"Yeah Sissy!"

FP said.

"You both take your roles seriously as a Princess and Prince Serpents and we appreciate your leadership for all of us Serpents."

Everyone cheered.

FP said.

"You were both in high school when Jess did joined our group and Jess we can't imagine our lives without you."

Everyone agreed.

FP said.

"Now you two are in college I have put ton of thought into giving you both of a new title."

Jughead said as he knew what it is.

"Which is?"

FP said.

"King and Queen of the Serpents."

Toni brought out a crown for Jess and Fang held a crown for Jug but he definitely preferred his beanie. Then Joaquin and Marie has a cape like the royals would wear and they placed it on them. Jug placed the crown and cape on Jess.

"You look beautiful, my Queen!"

Jess smiled.

"You look handsome, my King."

She whispered to him.

"Do we have to upgrade our insta screen name? That how we started as a couple and I don't have the heart to let it go."

He had an idea so he said in a speech.

"We are so honored to our new title and we will continue to lead our pack but we both agreed we want to keep our Instagram screen name because it is an reminder with what we started as."

Everyone cheered.

So they wheeled down to Archie as he said.

"Here comes the King and Queen!"

Fred was so proud.

"You look pretty, Jess."

Jess said.

"Thank you, Daddy."

Jess added.

"Do you want join us for dinner at Pop's to celebrate?"

Fred said.

"Yeah I'll be there."

Jughead said.

"Celebration at Pop's ya'll."

Everyone cheered.