Some big changes

So Archie went on a long business trip for work as he managed his dad's company and it was like a convention for construction workers and he loved it. So when he came home he felt something was not right, but his heart was on Jessica since Veronica and he promised his mom to take the torch to keep his Godmommy, Emily's promise. Archie came home and Veronica was pacing back and forth on the phone trying to pack their bags to get to the hospital.

"Ok I'm on the way!"

She sees Archie.

"Archie here bye."

Veronica said.

"Hi, love we will chat in the car."

In the car, Veronica explained what Hiram did to the town and everything that Riverdale once was has become because of his ways. Archie listened carefully as he looked at the town everything became a mess.

Archie asked feeling hopeful with anything going on with Jess.

"Besides everything going on, how is Jessica?"

Veronica was silent and try to fight back tears the whole ride to the hospital knowing this was going to upset Archie and make him feel like failed his mom since he and Veronica promised to not let anything happen to Jessica. They made it to the hospital and Veronica parked the car.

"Ronnie, how is Jessica?"

He asked.

Veronica said sobbing.

"Dad kicked her out of her home and placed her in an assisted living situation in front of her kids and in front of Junior, Annabelle and Emily. Jessica tried to convince my dad to let her stay in her home that she shared with Jughead it was the only thing she has that was left of him. She was so upset and she try to get him to have a change of heart, but no. Dad didn't tell me as I found out from Everly!"

Archie hugged Ronnie.

"Breathe."

Archie said.

"Why are we here?"

Veronica said.

"She is having a seizure don't know if it had stopped."

Veronica sees Archie's emotions from hearing what going on with Jess and he started to cry as he wishes that he had never been gone to the point everything has changed, but to the extent Hiram violated Jessica's ADAs rights but at the same time, he knew Jessica has been excited with the convention and knew that Fred would have been proud.

"I wished I didn't leave Jess."

Veronica said.

"I'm pissed too that Dad did this to her."

So they went inside and Toni said.

"They got the right meds for now but she is not alert yet."

Archie went in and held her hand: He can see she has been through a lot since he left. Hours went by and she had not woke up, Archie didn't leave. Another hour went by a cardinal was at the window and Toni let it in, the cardinal rested in Jess's hand it was that moment she woke up and sees it as she felt drowsy from the meds.